The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

What is the best Sub tank?

Discussion in 'General Vaping Discussion' started by Kaish Lothon, Jan 31, 2019.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Kaish Lothon

Kaish Lothon Moved On

Jan 31, 2019
    Green Bay, Wisconsin
    I value the taste, the longevity of the coil, (how powerful the coil is), and the aesthetic. (basically in that order) I am not one of those people that require massive vapor, however.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  2. greek mule

greek mule Unresolved Status ECF Veteran

Feb 2, 2018
    Athens,Greece
  3. Topwater Elvis

Topwater Elvis Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Dec 26, 2012
    Texas
    Everything to do with vaping are matters of personal preference, there is no such thing as 'best', only what works best for each individual.

One of those ask 10 people get 12 different answers type questions.
    Similar to 'best' 2 door car, or best 55" TV.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  4. Kaish Lothon

Kaish Lothon Moved On

Jan 31, 2019
    Green Bay, Wisconsin
    Thanks for your help guys! :)

• Like Like x 1
  5. Mark Spivey

Mark Spivey Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jan 21, 2015
    Knoxville, TN
    Can you give us more information about what you are looking for? I'm gathering that, from what you did say, you want replaceable coils. First, the coil life is difficult to determine since it is effected by the amount you vape, wattage you vape, e-juice you use, and type of coil. Personally, I don't use premade coils. I do prefer mesh coils or flat wire coils. I do have a SMOK subohm Prince tank and a Big Baby with a bubble tank that I have mesh coils for. I've heard really good things about the Mesh Pro.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.