What is the best tobacco juice from RMV?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ProtoType

ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2009
New Jersey
There is a guy at work that wants to quit really bad. He likes my 510. He wants to buy it, but only by giving me the money and I order for him.

So my only question is since he is a HEAVY SMOKER he most likely would want a good tobacco juice to start with .... I never ordered any. Can someone tell me what tobacco flavor from RockyMountainVapor I should order that is good?

AmplexorJ

ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2009
Alabama, USA
I only smoke tobacco flavors and the occasional coffee... but I love the 36mg M/boro from AwesomeVapor.com and TW..... the AV stuff has a stronger taste IMO,which I like:) but the TW is definitely more potent, which I also like. :) AW has some great prices (40ml for $23 shipped) TW is little pricey but some very nice quality. (30 ml + acc. for $ 30 shipped)

I didnt like the Hilton, Virginia, 555, or the prefilled cart tobacco flavors personally.

oh but Ive never ordered from RMV.

AmplexorJ

ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2009
Alabama, USA
"Marboro E-Liquid is a tobacco flavor liquid with a touch of sweet. I like it but don't expect an exact match. I also tell people even if they didn't like Marboro tobacco they could like this." - RMV

Just stopped by the RMV site and saw that they say their M/boro is slightly sweet. If the M/boro I get has any sweet in it, Ive never noticed. Maybe my taste buds are fried from 11 yrs of analogs ;) but either way just wanted to let ya know......

But yeah RMV really does have some great prices as well.

Good Luck Man

ProtoType

ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2009
New Jersey
You should find out what your friend would lean towards.... a rich nutty tasting background... or a sweeter, caramel/vanilla/smokey undertone... or a clean good flav tobacco with not a lot of background flavs and just a hint of sweet....Knowing which one hed prefer will help you choose on target

555 = Nutty taste?
Hilton = Clean tobacco?

Which one is the caramel/vanilla undertone? Marlboro?

How is the menthol from RMV?

RazorNribbonz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Trapped within my imagination
555 = Nutty taste?
Hilton = Clean tobacco?

Which one is the caramel/vanilla undertone? Marlboro?

How is the menthol from RMV?

Sorry, I've been working a lot of overtime lately..So I'm a little slow on my responses....
Yes, 555 has a definite nutty undertone to it...RY4's have more of the caramel/vanilla background ( these vary in sweetness from supplier to supplier)..The Flue Cureds to me, have a lighter caramel/vanilla/hickory background...Ones that I call clean tobacco flav (are more analog in taste to me) Such as Dunhill, kent,Hilton,winston,cuban cigar...
I'm not a menthol lover..So I'm not real sure on those..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread