What is the best way to charge my smok stick v8?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Doctor 404

Oct 5, 2018
What should I use to charge my smok stick v8 battery? What voltage output can/should I use? Do I need to use the USB cable it came with, or can I use longer cables that I have? And I have a Samsung quick charger and ones that are slower. And I have outputs with 5V/1A and 5V/2.1A Which would be better? I don't want to mess up my battery and I'm not really sure the best way to charge it.

Reactions: stols001

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
What should I use to charge my smok stick v8 battery? What voltage output can/should I use? Do I need to use the USB cable it came with, or can I use longer cables that I have? And I have a Samsung quick charger and ones that are slower. And I have outputs with 5V/1A and 5V/2.1A Which would be better? I don't want to mess up my battery and I'm not really sure the best way to charge it.
Welcome and glad you joined.
I found it's best to contact the authorized distributor or the manufacture regarding using anything other than the equipment used to charge your device.
SMOK --->SMOKTech
Phone: (704) 696-8900.
Support: SMOK® Innovation keeps changing the vaping experience!
email: support@smoktech.com
ECF Smok dealer: VapeSourcing Vapesourcing
Vape Shop Online E-Cigarette & E-liquid Best For Sale
https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/members/verashu.262193/#profile-post-71627

Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread