The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

What is the best website to order from ?

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by potter3, Aug 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. potter3

potter3 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Aug 12, 2013
    columbus, ga
    I was looking to order some juice for a website but i dont know which one to order from cause i dont want to get some juice that taste bad. I like just about all fruity flavors that i have vaped. if you all could let me know some of the best juice that u have ordered and from where would be awesome.

thanks in advance

2. Taniger1

Taniger1 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 2, 2011
    Pasco, Washington
    Um there are so many different juice sights out there, well it would take awhile to get them written down LOL

Ms T's Bakery Essentials

GREAT juice, takes forever to get, they make it as you order it so /shrug

3. RobinBanks

RobinBanks Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 1, 2013
    Jersey Shore
    you'd probably be best off perusing the juice form. So, so, many vendors and different opinions.

4. Mike Sheda

Mike Sheda Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 6, 2013
    Tampa, FL
    Depends on what you like. Like Menthol, or Desserts, or Fruits, or what? Different vendors shine at different things. Also, do you want them ready to go out of the mail? Or are you willing to wait a couple weeks for them to really shine? (search Steeping).

You will find that taste is highly subjective. What i love, you might not, and vice versa.

Tell us what you like, and we can make suggestions based on that.

Good luck, and Welcome to the wonderful weird world of vaping!

5. jtwild1

jtwild1 New Member

Jul 28, 2013
    USA
    I've only tried a couple, but mom and pops makes outstanding juice. I also like hoosierecig.com really great prices and made to order, but fast shipping.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

6. cmdebrecht

cmdebrecht Super Member ECF Veteran

Aug 19, 2013
    Saint Louis, Missouri
    I'm also new to this and just received delish juices from Pink Spot. My favorites are Black Mamba and Frozen Lime Drop.

7. RobinBanks

RobinBanks Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 1, 2013
    Jersey Shore
    OK, I wasn't very helpful. I think the best way of finding vendors is figuring out what type of specific flavor you want to try and then searching the juice forum or asking them what vendor excels in that flavor.

Then when you order, throw a few more samples of stuff that sounds good in.

Some of my favorite vendors so far are Mom & Pop Vapor Shop, The Vapor Chef and Ahlusion and that's how I found them!

Word of advice: always, always buy the smallest size or a sampler before buying bigger bottles.

8. DigitalDna

DigitalDna Full Member

Apr 30, 2013
    Michigan
    I vape only sycodrops they specialize in fruits sweet ice has been my all day vape for along time check them out you wont regret it

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4

9. Baditude

Baditude ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Apr 8, 2012
    Ridgeway, Ohio
    Since you said you like fruit flavors (I do too!), I'll suggest my favorite vendor for these flavors. Dripeez has the best fruit flavors that I have come across, and I've tried a lot of vendors in my 16 months of vaping. These are all natural & all organic flavorings, and they taste like the real fruit, not like a candy flavor. I suggest as others have said to purchase samples or smaller bottles to first find out which flavors you like best, then return to order more of the one's that you like.

https://natural-eliquid.com/store/index.php

10. Heavyhittersclub

Heavyhittersclub Full Member

May 3, 2013
    United States
    I'm pretty fond of Good e Juice but most of time I DIY .

11. Adrian581

Adrian581 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Aug 16, 2013
    Staten Island
    I dont think any1 could tell u the best considering every1 likes different flavors think u have to taste and see for urself but some of my favorites are mt baker vapor thug juice but they been sold out for awhile now moon mountain vapor i love their Galaxy grape and vapor trail just recently bought from good life vapor their atom bomb is the bomb excuse the pun lol thats all i can think of for fruity flavors that i have ordered from check out the websites all 3 of those sites have pretty good discriptions i think

12. djezewski

djezewski Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

I agree, taste is subjective. I have had some people raved about and it was so nasty tasting to me. I am sure it would go visa versa. One of the poster's is right. Choose what flavor that you would like and then do a bit of looking around on here, youtube, website reviews, etc

13. Adrian581

Adrian581 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Aug 16, 2013
    Staten Island
    problem with reviews is also taste is subjective so just make sure u take each review with a grain of salt if u a flavor sounds really good to you try it i would say though try a site where u like a couple of flavors this way u dont have to pay for shipping from 10 diff sites and ur only getting one 12ml bottle from each lol

14. nomoe

nomoe Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 4, 2013
    ftworth, tx
    its all subjective as been stated. i tried a few that taste like old feet that people like go figure, some people like old feet.

really if you get one you dont like let it sit 10-15 days.

15. crazyandy

crazyandy Full Member

Aug 18, 2013
    Sharon Ma
    I am fairly new to vaping as well. I found mountain oak vapors the best so far and the prices are great for a good quality liquid. and i hear you can exchange the liquid if you are not satisfied. double check thier website first. they also have excellent customer service, best i have ever dealt with. all the chinese liquids I have tried have been terrible no matter how long I let them sit around. johnson creek is good as well but more expensive and no coupon codes. with so many vendors out there, I search on line now before ordering and make sure they do not have a lot of bad reviews. goid luck.

16. MorningDawn73

MorningDawn73 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 20, 2013
    Puyallup, WA, USA
    Hello, I'm also new to vaping (3wks). I like the fruity flavors also and the one I like is from pbdragon called hot maiden. It has an almost 'taste' of an atomic fireball so I mix a few drops with my ry4 that I got from vaporbeast so I don't get that overwhelming taste when I vape.

17. tnash

tnash Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Aug 29, 2012
    US
    Various good ones depending as others have said. check Nicoticket, the Plume room, Fuzion. Thats all for now.

18. Radar2013

Radar2013 Super Member ECF Veteran

Jul 2, 2013
    Indianapolis, IN, USA
    The Vapor Room is the BOMB when it comes to the fruity juices. I do suggest adding the extra flavor shot though. I have heard Mt Baker was excellent to.... They are my next try I guess.... Mr. Vape is good and Vape Dudes has a wide variety... Bu you should really look into the vapor room... The Vapor Room.net | Vaporize Nicotine | E Cig Atomizers . you also get a free 15ml bottle of juice with your first order...

19. Dregnar

Dregnar Full Member Verified Member

Aug 4, 2013
    Phoenix, AZ, USA
    Like others have stated, taste is subjective. What I used to do before I began to DIY was order sample packs from the more popular sites. They're usually pretty decently priced and can be a good way to try flavors you'd probably otherwise not bother with.

20. fancypants

fancypants Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Aug 6, 2013
    Louisiana
    New to vaping also. I like fruity flavors and creamy flavors. I've ordered from EC Blends, it's 2.50 for a 5 mL sample, I'd do extra flavor if you're just starting although they tasted pretty good to me without it. I thought their Raspberry tasted like real Raspberries, not candy ones. I also liked Dragon's Blood, Dragon's Tear and Dragon's Crown. They have a bunch of flavors, I think over 300.

Just placed orders from EC Blends again, Heather's Heavenly Vapes, Vape Dudes, Zeus' Juices and Alice in Vapeland. Mostly fruity ones, fruit with cream and a few desert ones. And steeping is always important! Just my :2c:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.