What is the best website to order from ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike Sheda

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 6, 2013
Tampa, FL
Depends on what you like. Like Menthol, or Desserts, or Fruits, or what? Different vendors shine at different things. Also, do you want them ready to go out of the mail? Or are you willing to wait a couple weeks for them to really shine? (search Steeping).

You will find that taste is highly subjective. What i love, you might not, and vice versa.

Tell us what you like, and we can make suggestions based on that.

Good luck, and Welcome to the wonderful weird world of vaping!

RobinBanks

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2013
Jersey Shore
OK, I wasn't very helpful. I think the best way of finding vendors is figuring out what type of specific flavor you want to try and then searching the juice forum or asking them what vendor excels in that flavor.

Then when you order, throw a few more samples of stuff that sounds good in.

Some of my favorite vendors so far are Mom & Pop Vapor Shop, The Vapor Chef and Ahlusion and that's how I found them!

Word of advice: always, always buy the smallest size or a sampler before buying bigger bottles.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Since you said you like fruit flavors (I do too!), I'll suggest my favorite vendor for these flavors. Dripeez has the best fruit flavors that I have come across, and I've tried a lot of vendors in my 16 months of vaping. These are all natural & all organic flavorings, and they taste like the real fruit, not like a candy flavor. I suggest as others have said to purchase samples or smaller bottles to first find out which flavors you like best, then return to order more of the one's that you like.

https://natural-eliquid.com/store/index.php

Adrian581

ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2013
Staten Island
I dont think any1 could tell u the best considering every1 likes different flavors think u have to taste and see for urself but some of my favorites are mt baker vapor thug juice but they been sold out for awhile now moon mountain vapor i love their Galaxy grape and vapor trail just recently bought from good life vapor their atom bomb is the bomb excuse the pun lol thats all i can think of for fruity flavors that i have ordered from check out the websites all 3 of those sites have pretty good discriptions i think

djezewski

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2013
Wayland, New York, United States
I agree, taste is subjective. I have had some people raved about and it was so nasty tasting to me. I am sure it would go visa versa. One of the poster's is right. Choose what flavor that you would like and then do a bit of looking around on here, youtube, website reviews, etc

Adrian581

ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2013
Staten Island
problem with reviews is also taste is subjective so just make sure u take each review with a grain of salt if u a flavor sounds really good to you try it i would say though try a site where u like a couple of flavors this way u dont have to pay for shipping from 10 diff sites and ur only getting one 12ml bottle from each lol

crazyandy

Aug 18, 2013
Sharon Ma
I am fairly new to vaping as well. I found mountain oak vapors the best so far and the prices are great for a good quality liquid. and i hear you can exchange the liquid if you are not satisfied. double check thier website first. they also have excellent customer service, best i have ever dealt with. all the chinese liquids I have tried have been terrible no matter how long I let them sit around. johnson creek is good as well but more expensive and no coupon codes. with so many vendors out there, I search on line now before ordering and make sure they do not have a lot of bad reviews. goid luck.

Radar2013

ECF Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Indianapolis, IN, USA
The Vapor Room is the BOMB when it comes to the fruity juices. I do suggest adding the extra flavor shot though. I have heard Mt Baker was excellent to.... They are my next try I guess.... Mr. Vape is good and Vape Dudes has a wide variety... Bu you should really look into the vapor room... The Vapor Room.net | Vaporize Nicotine | E Cig Atomizers . you also get a free 15ml bottle of juice with your first order...

fancypants

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2013
Louisiana
New to vaping also. I like fruity flavors and creamy flavors. I've ordered from EC Blends, it's 2.50 for a 5 mL sample, I'd do extra flavor if you're just starting although they tasted pretty good to me without it. I thought their Raspberry tasted like real Raspberries, not candy ones. I also liked Dragon's Blood, Dragon's Tear and Dragon's Crown. They have a bunch of flavors, I think over 300.

Just placed orders from EC Blends again, Heather's Heavenly Vapes, Vape Dudes, Zeus' Juices and Alice in Vapeland. Mostly fruity ones, fruit with cream and a few desert ones. And steeping is always important! Just my :2c:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread