What is the CURRENT Blu battery's "mah" power rating?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Picklesworth.

ECF Veteran
Jun 1, 2011
Minneapolis
One of the first things I did with my blus when i used them was to get a few manual mega batts. from madvapes and a 510 wall charger. 90 mah is tiny. you can get a PCC for bigger batts too. Second thing was to put a mega carto and a drip tip on that batt and add some cool juice. Im not knocking Blus here! I think they are a great intro kit to kick the analog habit. A great place to start, and a quality product.

Velimere

Jan 10, 2012
United States
For those of you that didn't know, blucigs has their own wiki which details specific information about their products. This is from their wiki's Battery Specifications page:

E Cigarette Battery Components

The components of an blu cigs battery consist of the housing which contains a sensor, the LED blue tip, a control chip and the li-poly battery. For more information about e cigarettes, including how they work, please read our e cigarette FAQ.

blu cigs battery

Blu Cigs Battery Specifications

Blu Cigs Battery Wattage

Energy storage is a better metric to discuss which shows how much ‘energy’ the e cigarette battery can deliver. Blu Original – 80mAH and Premium100 – 226mAH.

Battery Voltage

Nominal is 3.7V (it ranges from 3.3V to 4.2V depending on the charge level).

Battery Strength

The strength of the e cig battery is best answered by the fact the blu batteries are designed to power a 3 to 4 watt atomizer.

Battery Weight

Blu Original and Premium batteries weigh 3 grams without the housing and 7 grams with the complete assembled product. Premium100 weighs 4 grams without the housing and 9 grams completely assembled.

Battery Colors

You can purchase a blu cigs battery online in either white or black.
The latest in Lithium Ion technology for long life and easy screw-on assembly. Provides the necessary power to blu as well as the signature glow for a unique smoking experience. Light also acts as an alert system, letting you know when your blu cigs battery needs to be recharged.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread