What is the lower end DNA single battery squonk mods?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Subohmkaos

May 6, 2018
Hi Albert I have a few different yihi chips one is an auto squonk and the other is the topside dual carbon I really like the temperature control of both of them and would like to find a single coil dna to try out because I also like the power curves and everything is well I'm just having a hard time finding a single battery dna squonk that's under $100. Any help would greatly be appreciated

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    SQEVO
    SqEvo_Squonk_MOD_by_Psyclone_Mods_200306_3__47548.1564790025.1280.1280.png

Subohmkaos

May 6, 2018
    @AngeNZ what makes me a lunatic other than speech to text putting in one wrong word in the very beginning but it's pretty obvious what I'm asking. If you don't have any suggestions or opinions that pertain to my thread just move along and find somewhere else to stick your nose in and make your presence known

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    @AngeNZ what makes me a lunatic other than speech to text putting in one wrong word in the very beginning but it's pretty obvious what I'm asking. If you don't have any suggestions or opinions that pertain to my thread just move along and find somewhere else to stick your nose in and make your presence known

There aren't very many DNA bf mods out there under $100. I posted the Pysclone Mods sqEVO as it's a fantastic high end mod on special for $125. @ShowMeTwice has one, and loves it.

Another option is the Hcigar VT Inbox, preferably v3. I'm pretty sure the links below are v1 models:
    HCigar VT Inbox DNA75 Squonk Box
    HCigar VT Inbox Evolv DNA 75 Temperature Control Squonk Mod

CMD-Ky

Highly Esteemed Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 15, 2013
    KY

It is interesting how the anonymity of the internet can make what once may have been a polite and rational human being into an a spiteful, rather nasty individual.

Last edited:

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 28, 2016
    The Forest
    You ask for help finding a DNA 75 squonker and THEN slam Ange for providing exactly what you asked for. :nah: :nah: :nah: Not very bright.

I think you need to take some classes in proper etiquette and being courteous to others before you need a squonker.

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    I'm just having a hard time finding a single battery DNA squonk that's under $100

You'll probably have to look for a used one if your budget is under $100. Lots of people losing jobs and income these days, so if you keep looking look around the internet and be patient you might just find one. Just be careful when you buy and only use Paypal with funds from a credit card (if you can) for maximum buyer protection against frauds.

Subohmkaos

May 6, 2018
    There aren't very many DNA bf mods out there under $100. I posted the Pysclone Mods sqEVO as it's a fantastic high end mod on special for $125. @ShowMeTwice has one, and loves it.

Another option is the Hcigar VT Inbox, preferably v3. I'm pretty sure the links below are v1 models:
    HCigar VT Inbox DNA75 Squonk Box
    HCigar VT Inbox Evolv DNA 75 Temperature Control Squonk Mod

so it was pointed out to me that you were calling me a lunatic but when somebody posts reply to a forum and just writes one word lunatic you kind of assume that they're talking about the original poster so I take back what I said and thank you for all your help

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    so it was pointed out to me that you were calling me a lunatic but when somebody posts reply to a forum and just writes one word lunatic you kind of assume that they're talking about the original poster so I take back what I said and thank you for all your help

Have a look at the screenshot below. The only word I wrote was SQevo.

If you saw the word Lunatic - it's because that is what I've called myself. As a supporting member, you can change your status from being a "Vaping Master" or "Full Member" or '"Lunatic". I've changed it now, so no one else gets offended ;)

78.jpg

• Love
    Reactions: ShowMeTwice

Subohmkaos

May 6, 2018
    Have a look at the screenshot below. The only word I wrote was SQevo.

If you saw the word Lunatic - it's because that is what I've called myself. As a supporting member, you can change your status from being a "Vaping Master" or "Full Member" or '"Lunatic". I've changed it now, so no one else gets offended ;)

View attachment 889703
    Either way my bad man

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread