what is the lowest cost DNA 40 mod on the market?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TorontoOntario

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 13, 2014
Canada
The Vaporshark I am pretty sure. I like the flask so much more though. I am trying to get rid of my rdna 40 down at the local shop because my wifes "putting her foot down" and not letting me buy another flask till I sell one of my VS mods. Shes just a hater cause she likes my flask more then her VS but ultimately stays with the VS cause its a bit smaller.

BoomerFZ1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2014
Pittsburgh, Pa
I have to have temp control, kinda rules everything else out besides DNA 40

Yeah that was me until I ordered one. Got it a week or so ago and sold it on the classys yesterday. I'm a lower wattage vaper though so the only time it really benefits me is if my tank/atty runs dry (and I'm much to .... for that to happen). I did a titanium build on a Lemo and started at 25w and 400F. That was WAY too warm for me. After I adjusted the wattage to my liking...like 12w...I was barely breaking 300F which is over 100F less than cotton burns. It was cool and all but I just couldn't justify the $200 price tag. I'm not trying to discourage you but knowledge helps, yeah? If you're a high wattage, lung-hitting dripper, it will probably be great for you. And I'm sure one day we will all be measuring by temp rather than watts (or volts for some). I'll revisit temp control then. Good luck Angel Eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread