Jan 15, 2018
89749A11-2828-4939-B4DC-97E1473DAC19.jpeg
does anyone know what the name/brand this is

OlderNDirt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2014
Nebraska
With a "manufactured date" of 08/06/16, there's a pretty good chance it is out of production.

If you like and are looking for a blueberry flavor, describe the flavor a bit (strength of fruit, sweetness, other notes, etc) and somebody may be able to make some suggestions. I've tried and use a few myself.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I'm pretty sure a lot of folks looked, I did (unsuccessfully). Does it have anything else printed on it like VG/PG percentage? That might help you find something similar or fairly close, blueberry is a common flavor, not one I'm fond of, but you should be able to find another blueberry you like, if you like this one.

I didn't see anything on the pic to indicate that it was poisonous or laced with something. I guess it comes down to whether you trust the person that gave it to you? I mean, for all you know at this point it could be DIY e-liquid (some folks print out some pretty nice labels.)

If you are unsure, find another blueberry from a company you know and start with that. I'm highly doubtful that your friend would give you something horrible or dangerous, but you know that person, not me.

When in doubt, I usually say don't vape it if you are unsure. Why not go to a B&M that does their own e-liquids and taste test some stuff and go from there, if you are unsure. E-liquid doesn't have to be ungodly expensive, even less so if you wind up moving on to DIY e-liquids. It's not the end of the world if you can't vape it, unless you are in a country where getting e-liquid is difficult/dangerous/illegal etc.

Best of luck,

Anna

Reactions: Oomee

dom qp

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2015
South Central... Ontario
If it has no nicotine warnings or manufacturer marks, it's likely something someone made in their garage for friends or an expo.

The low resolution of the label and blurriness of the text makes it look like it was someone who just googled pictures and thew them on a label - looks really amateurish.

It's possible it's someone who was DIYing and wanted to start making juice commercially; if that's the case and they were successful, I very much expect they would have changed their label.

Hmm. I was curious if it had (OTHER STUFF) in it because of the green dragon and purple smoke

I doubt they made the illustration, it was probably something they ripped off a site somewhere. Like I mentioned, the low print quality is telling.

If you're worried you shouldn't vape it. Unkown DIY/Homebrew is not worth the $20 or whatever worth of liquid you would have in there.

And any time i've forgotten about juice and let them get >1 year, they have gotten A LOT darker than that.

As far as I know, to extract THC at home and put it into a PG/VG base is quite an undertaking. The usual method is to make an infused oil THEN dilute it with VG/PG. It makes a liquid that is much more oil like than glycerin like. It would be pretty obvious and I doubt this contains that stuff.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread