What is the preferred TFV-12 Prince coil to use?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magnetom

Apr 7, 2018
Mississippi
I've been using my TFV-12 for roughly a week now and I'm very pleased. It came with three different coils, and I'm still using the one that was in the tank when I got it (The large single coil one) and I'm pleased with the taste and cloud it produces but I'm curious what you folks think is the best coil to use in this tank. I'm talking in terms of longevity, cloud production and flavor.

Reactions: stols001

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I would try what you have before deciding. "Best" coil can be pretty subjective. If you like the one you are using, remove it and put it in a ziplock bag, you can wash it (or not) if you choose, but if it's not burnt it's going to be vapable. Then try the others that came with the kit (sorry, I don't know if they all do, or just some, I don't own that tank) but give them all a whirl, that should at least help in your decision making before you have to order new coils, so you have some idea of the ones you like best. That would be my suggestion, as everyone's desired resistance, wattage level and etc., are somewhat subjective, so you need to know what coils work well for you. You at least definitively know that you like the one you have. You may like some of the others more but the best way to find out is by actually vaping them. Etc.

Best of luck,

Anna

• Agree
Reactions: Bulldog44

RumbleFish

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2011
L.A.
I've used the Q4 (0.4ohm) & T6 (0.17 ohm) both give great flavor & cloud production. The only complaint I have with these is that they don't last very long...maybe 1100-1300 puffs with the Naked 100 fruit flavors I use.
I wish Vaporesso would make some compatible coils. The Ccells I was in my IJust S tank last forever!...well, at least a few weeks ;-)

RumbleFish

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2011
L.A.
Are the TFV12 Prince coils the same as the TFV12 V12? I seem to not be able to hunt them down and wasn't sure if it was the same thing or not as the V12 coils have a lightning bolt design on the sides and the prince coils do not

No, my understanding is that only TFV12 Prince coils work in the Prince tank.

RumbleFish

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2011
L.A.
Where is a good trustworthy place to find Prince coils at? Every site i've seen so far is either out of stock for prince coils or the site is untrustworthy, where they discontinued already or what?

I think the limited coil availability is due to it being a newer tank, definitely not discontinued.

If you need some ASAP, there are some reputable folks on Ebay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread