Status
Not open for further replies.

Dana A

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 25, 2012
Iowa
A Provari with an AGA T2 on top. The AGA T2 has to have an everlasting wick and coil that never needs changing. The Provari should have 1000 different reusable skins for my choosing. Wait NO! It will magically change colors and or patterns every day so I will always be surprised. You said anything I wanted right? :D

zmauls

Madman
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2013
New Jersey
Mod: A genuine Grand Vapors Private V2 (SS/Brass/Copper model)

Atty: A genuine Steam Turbine

Drip: Some magnificent piece of hand blown glass shaped like the tube and mouthpiece portion of an old man's pipe.

Battery: 18350 capable of putting out 30+ amps. Forever. Never needs charging, always consistent.

juice: It would be in a bottle that was always full. It would read my mind and taste like whatever I desired, whether it was sushi, a Toblerone, or my first trip downstairs on a woman. It would be caffeinated when I was tired and make me drowsy at bed time. It would have vitamins and keep me hydrated. In fact, I wouldn't even need to eat any more. Also, smoking this juice would miraculously keep my body in peak shape without any exercising or dieting whatsoever. And it reduces my nicotine percentage when it feels I'm ready.

Martin Luther King had a dream. I'll be damned if I can't have one, too.

DanG

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 19, 2013
NWI Cedar Tuckey (Lake)
Mod: A genuine Grand Vapors Private V2 (SS/Brass/Copper model)

Atty: A genuine Steam Turbine

Drip: Some magnificent piece of hand blown glass shaped like the tube and mouthpiece portion of an old man's pipe.

Battery: 18350 capable of putting out 30+ amps. Forever. Never needs charging, always consistent.

Juice: It would be in a bottle that was always full. It would read my mind and taste like whatever I desired, whether it was sushi, a Toblerone, or my first trip downstairs on a woman. It would be caffeinated when I was tired and make me drowsy at bed time. It would have vitamins and keep me hydrated. In fact, I wouldn't even need to eat any more. Also, smoking this juice would miraculously keep my body in peak shape without any exercising or dieting whatsoever. And it reduces my nicotine percentage when it feels I'm ready.

Martin Luther King had a dream. I'll be damned if I can't have one, too.

I love this

RubyRoo

ECF Veteran
Aug 12, 2013
Colorado Springs, CO
Kayfun Lite and a Nemesis VW edition. Or a Kayfun Lite and a BA Gua 22 Ti with both the 18650 tube and the 18350 tube. If anyone feels like buying these for me, I would be eternally grateful!!! Seriously though, my UNICORN is either one of these setups. Please, kind rich person, buy it for me! I'm really nice! Just a stay-at-home mom, trying to make her way in the world . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread