What is the smallest 510 battery? PLEASE HELP

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been vaping for a few years and LOVE the FIN ecigs that you get with the Platinum Starter Pack at Walmart. The battery on these are only about 45mm long and to buy them you have to buy the entire kit, so I've been looking for something similar where I can purchase the battery by itself and have been unable to find. I refill my cartomizers so I'm not hooked on FIN except for the length, which with cartomizer and battery is only about 85mm long. Does anyone know where I can find some SUPER SHORT batteries like this (preferably 510 but I'm open to suggestions) that I can buy singly?

WarHawk-AVG

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 27, 2013
H-Town
I got these for my wife
https://www.fasttech.com/p/1401204 <-400 mAh automatics, they are a little bigger than standard size cigalike batts but work much longer, will need a standard eGo charger and remove the plastic shield ring around the charger screw head
1401204-4.jpg

And these atomizers, they are 510-T tank types where you can refill the tanks
https://www.fasttech.com/p/1325010
1325010-4.jpg

Here is what you have to do with a standard eGo charger
20131005_204426_zpsecba111b.jpg

Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info
if you bought a kit, what's wrong with the battery you currently have?

greensmoke short battery states
Short Battery
Length (Cartomizer+Battery) : 100 mm (4.0 inches)
Weight (Cartomizer+Battery) : 14 g
Free Greensmoke Starter Kit, while supplies last for new users only

as far as cig-a-likes go this is one of the best batteries I've tried
but they give it away for s&h becuase it's a different type of connection but easy fix ;)
and then the cheapest e9 to 510 adapter I've found (and use)
E9 to 510 adapter

So for like $5 to $10 you can't beat a complete kit: one battery, one usb charger and some cartomizers and then the adaptor to be able to use any 510 cartomizers or 510 tanks

Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info
And these atomizers, they are 510-T tank types where you can refill the tanks
https://www.fasttech.com/p/1325010
1325010-4.jpg

Have to be careful with these, I ordered these once about a year ago and they all came missing the end cap that goes inside the atomizer to hold the liquid in. There's been a few posts where others have had the same issue....I've brought it up to fasttechs support and still yet nothing has been done about it...manufacturing problem.

WarHawk-AVG

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 27, 2013
H-Town
Have to be careful with these, I ordered these once about a year ago and they all came missing the end cap that goes inside the atomizer to hold the liquid in. There's been a few posts where others have had the same issue....I've brought it up to fasttechs support and still yet nothing has been done about it...manufacturing problem.
I opened all 5 of the ones I ordered, on 3 of them the rubber was stuck down on the blade that pierces the rubber cap, had to fish it out with a pair of needle nose pliers, but all 5 I got had the silicon stopper, I also ordered 5 of these, just so I would have plenty of "tanks"
https://www.fasttech.com/p/1333801
1333801-5.jpg

good catch though!!! Better to have "too many' than not enough

dam718

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2012
Hawaii
I used the Volcano Magma batteries for a while and really enjoyed the performance from those. They are a tad bit longer than what you're looking for. They are about 65mm long, and with a 35mm standard cartomizer they are the same length as a 100 sized cigarette. They use a 510 connector, and offer a pretty nice battery life as well. Volcano also stands behind them with a 1 year warranty, so if they stop working with normal use, they'll replace them for free. You can get them in white or black, with a variety of different color LED's in the end.

The full kit with the Magma charge pack is pretty sweet... Allows you to store 1 assembled Magma eCig, 1 spare battery, 1 charging battery, and 5 spare cartomizers. That setup would last me a good 3 or 4 days of regular vaping without having to recharge the charge pack. Very convenient. The charge pack is only a slight bit bigger than a pack of 100 cigarettes. So, if you got the kit, and one extra battery you would be all set.

It's honestly one of the best automatic cig-a-likes I've used.

magma-kit-bundle

dragonbone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2009
Somewhere
I've been vaping for a few years and LOVE the FIN ecigs that you get with the Platinum Starter Pack at Walmart. The battery on these are only about 45mm long and to buy them you have to buy the entire kit, so I've been looking for something similar where I can purchase the battery by itself and have been unable to find. I refill my cartomizers so I'm not hooked on FIN except for the length, which with cartomizer and battery is only about 85mm long. Does anyone know where I can find some SUPER SHORT batteries like this (preferably 510 but I'm open to suggestions) that I can buy singly?
Hi Phillips and welcome.

Have you heard of the eRoll yet? It's the BEST mini ecig on the market. It's a little bit more expensive, but worth it if you want the best of the small ecigs. I love mine! It's not a 510, but you can buy all parts for it, including the battery - separately from the kit. Go check it out. eRoll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread