What is the smoothest (non harsh) Nicotine E liquid you have tried

Status
Not open for further replies.

vapemate93

ECF Veteran
Jun 13, 2016
Recently tried e liquids with a lot lower nicotine and loved it, I MTL and can absolutely chain vape 3MG nic without getting any kind of that harsh throat hit feeling that I’ve sadly always felt I need to just put up with my usual nicotine.

Problem is I also love my higher nicotine dose (12 - 16MG). Is their any e liquid available that is super smooth even at higher nic levels? I’ve tried nic salts before and honestly didn’t think it was that much different in regards to smoothness. Maybe I should try them again.

Also I’ve noticed some flavours can cause harsher throat hits. My biggest question is some liquid companies actually have lines intended to offer the most smooth hit possible which of course are nic salt based but why don’t they generally also have higher VG options with these nic salts if they intended to prioritise smoothness in a e liquid? Most of these super smooth advertised e liquids rarely offer higher vg than a 50 50 mix.

I don’t make e liquid so I’m generally just curious if theirs a better solution since I’ve been vaping the same liquids for so long . I Valle between 10 - 15 what’s on my kayfun?

TonyD64

ECF Veteran
Oct 24, 2014
USA
Look at liquidbarn.com's products, specifically their CNT Nicotine line. I DTL it all day. As you increase your Nicotine percentage you will also increase the chances of a harsher Vape but I'm perfectly comfortable at 4%. Anything under that will undoubtedly be smoother as your increasing your VG percentage. I would do it fast though because when I placed my order the other day the Guy I spoke with said time is running out to Ship Products. If I had the money I would have bought 5 Gallons of 10%

Reactions: zoiDman
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread