What is the turnaround time for juice from HHV to get to my door?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Levitas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 2, 2011
Saint Louis
I ask because I placed an order 2 days ago, for 10mls of juice (two 5ml bottles). And it is still processing :?:

I know I cannot rush such things, perhaps they're just backed up, but, this juice has got to be at my top 3, in terms of quality, to get a re-order from me. I simply detest waiting :facepalm: :vapor: Guess I'm just spoiled with a 24hr turnaround :D

Anyways, how do you guys feel about this? Is it too early for me to be even complaining? Do you guys think that vendors should up their standards, as far as getting the product out and in the mail?

No offense to HHV. As I had said, I have no idea as to why it is taking this long. This is more of a concern towards all vendors. Who knows, it might be that this becomes one of my new favorite vendors, in which the wait will no longer be a concern in the least. :vapor:

nkr501

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2011
New Jersey, USA
I ordered from them on the 27th, it just shipped today. The site says that it may take a while due to high volume of orders. Its my first order and its going to take at least a week to get to where I am at, but thats a week less that I have to let it steep I guess.

You will probably get your order before I get mine :p

unloaded

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2011
SW. Indiana
I usually don't mind waiting on new juices. When I wait too long to reorder one of my regular rotation juices I start getting antsy. It's all my fault when this happens because I've ordered those juices lots of times and know how long it takes. I don't expect all juice vendors to ship at same pace, I do like them to be consistent though. Then it's just up to me to factor in shipping time.

EleanorR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2011
Treasure Coast
Not only was there a death in the family this month, but HHV's order volume has literally doubled in the past few weeks (thanks to all the huge buzz they've been getting from thrilled customers! :)).

They used to turn orders around in 24-48 hours. Right now they're killing themselves to get through the current volume, BUT they're also looking to hire new help!

Levitas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 2, 2011
Saint Louis
Just got a PM from Adam at HHV. I guess they caught notice of my thread and contacted me in hopes of giving me an estimate on my shipping, GREAT service!

I respectably declined, as it is of no consequence. If you guys at HHV see this post, please, I hope that everything is everything in your lives and I wish you all well, even if I don't know you guys, I am telepathically swooshing warm thoughts your way.

I was just going to try their Gandalf and another one when I saw this. Perhaps I should hold off and let them catch up (I will certainly still try their stuff, Gandalf sounds great) but it sounds like they could use a slight reprieve. Ironically, in my experience, a great review and unexpected orders can actually hurt or even kill a small business when they aren't quite ready for the required logistics of it all.

Levitas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 2, 2011
Saint Louis
I was just going to try their Gandalf and another one when I saw this. Perhaps I should hold off and let them catch up (I will certainly still try their stuff, Gandalf sounds great) but it sounds like they could use a slight reprieve. Ironically, in my experience, a great review and unexpected orders can actually hurt or even kill a small business when they aren't quite ready for the required logistics of it all.

Honestly, I can see why you'd like to give them a break, but, you know they've got to be loving the fact that orders are blowing up. They even mentioned hiring new help. Also, my order has shipped. So yes, for now it'll take a couple of days, but, you shouldn't hold back your order because they're busy. It is, after all, exactly what they want! :D

DantesInferno

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2012
Central Illinois
Not only was there a death in the family this month, but HHV's order volume has literally doubled in the past few weeks (thanks to all the huge buzz they've been getting from thrilled customers! :)).

They used to turn orders around in 24-48 hours. Right now they're killing themselves to get through the current volume, BUT they're also looking to hire new help!

I volunteered to work for free gandalf and mocha java, wonder why I haven't heard from Adam. :)

For anyone else wondering...before this explosion in orders I was getting my orders within about 4 days. Now I'm figuring closer to a week. No big deal. I know Heathers doing her best and thrilled that they've received so much attention lately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread