What is this carto? Quick question about a dual coil carto

Status
Not open for further replies.

makasin

ECF Veteran
Feb 22, 2010
San Diego
So i just received an order from alien Visions of some of my favorite juices and I bought a "Visions Dual Coil Cartomizer" just to check it out. So far, I really like it. It seems to work pretty well and I am trying to figure out what KIND it actually is.
url: Cartomizers

I have a sneaking suspicion that it is the X2 Dual Coil carto that you can get from Avid Vaper but I am not sure. Does anybody know? I'm planning on ordering some since dripping is starting to annoy me a bit. Atomizers die, or they dont work great out of the box. Plus you gotta clean out the primer which I can never really get the hang of (ive been doing it for almost 2 years now, go figure). I've tried water, hot water, vodka, and every combination in between and nothing seems to work. Some of them are pretty clean and the primer goes away quickly, but others take forever. So I plan on doing atomizers for my 6v setup on my Prodigy and cartos when I am using the 3.7 batteries. I'm really digging this cartomizer so far. I've only really used it for about an hour but I like that I can see what's going on and the performance is great. Lemme know if you know what carto that is and any other suggestions would be groovy too. The X2 seems to get good reviews on the Avid Vaper site so I'm thinking those are the ones.
Thanks guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread