What is this? (pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.

borockster

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2011
Western Ky.
This is a pic or 2 of a locally available e-cig that I have been using for about 2 weeks. I have not smoked an analog since I got it. My question is pretty simple. I would rather order cartos from one of our great vendors than keep paying $7.49 for a 3 pack of cartos that I have to vape empty before I refill them with mt preferred juice. I think they are sized about the same as a 510 but having never seen a 510 in real life I am not sure.

pic 1

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

pic 2

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Just for the record...the batt lasts about 4 hours of mod to heavy vaping. Thanks in advance for any help.....

Bo

dormouse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2010
Pennsylvania
It is highly unlikely that it is a 510. I have NEVER seen 510 rebranded and sold with a with a carto,

There is no way to identify it. What is the exact diameter and it is very important if it is less than 9mm, 9mm, or over 9mm
And what is the complete length when assembled?

And in case anyone says it is a KR8, it is not even the same gender

L88b is 8.5mm diameter
Joye 306 is a bit under 9mm
RN4081 is a bit larger than 9mm, somewhere between 9.2 and 9.6 mm

And it doesn't even have to be one of those. it could be some oddball Chinese wholesaler model that can only be bought in bulk

Last edited:

borockster

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2011
Western Ky.
It is highly unlikely that it is a 510. I have NEVER seen 510 rebranded and sold with a with a carto,

There is no way to identify it. What is the exact diameter and it is very important if it is less than 9mm, 9mm, or over 9mm
And what is the complete length when assembled?

And in case anyone says it is a KR8, it is not even the same gender

L88b is 8.5mm diameter
Joye 306 is a bit under 9mm
RN4081 is a bit larger than 9mm, somewhere between 9.2 and 9.6 mm

And it doesn't even have to be one of those. it could be some oddball Chinese wholesaler model that can only be bought in bulk

Overall diameter of the carto is 9.42mm. The threads are 7.32mm. Carto length is 40.76mm. Assembled unit (carto and batt) is 107.42mm. Thanks for any help.

borockster

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2011
Western Ky.
It looks like the 21st Century Smoke e-cig, but from what I have read on here, no one is quite sure what it actually is or what would fit it.

That is exactly what it is. And what will "fit it" is the mystery I am trying to solve. It's worth keeping if I can find a carto source because the battery and charger is excellent.

jlg6184

Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
Illinois

dormouse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2010
Pennsylvania
You mean RN4081 I think. That is what I guess too and what Smokestik is. Or since someone else said there is a 3-piece model and the atty looks like RN4081 but the bridge is external, I am thinking DSE103 which has the same threads. That is my final guess DSE103.

Buy some Smoketip cartos or RN4081 cartos and see if they work. That won't mean you can charge an RN4081 battery in your charger since at least one female rebrand uses reverse polarity. So RN4081 and DSE103 are not necessarily the same polarity and if not, one's charger could melt the other's battery. But cartos and atomizers don't care about polarity.

Here are some RN4081/DSE103 cartos prefilled
The Better Way To Smoke - Search Results

Or find a 7-11 that sells the Njoy 2n1 aka Njoy Npro and but some of its cartos, It's an RN4081.

Or try RN4081 blanks from VaporKings.com

Last edited:

DarkFalconX

ECF Veteran
Apr 4, 2011
Ohio
That looks pretty much identical to the e-cigs I use, which are RN4081 compatible (greensmartliving). Did it come in a light green blister pack with a battery, 2 cartos, and the small usb charger by chance?

4bb30867-0bb0-3177.jpg

Sent from my Milestone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread