Status
Not open for further replies.

mariahpoo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2011
Oroville
I have NEVER had a chocolate vape that was even close to decent. They all taste like that fake chocolate. Or how the old scratch and sniff stickers that were chocolate scented smelled. Freakin gross. I just remembered one that was okay which was chocolate covered almonds by JV. But other then that... highly recommended chocolate chip cookies dough from VV was gross. I could not put my finger on what it was... until I get a straight up chocolate vape. Talk about an AH HA moment. It was the chocolate. It tasted so bad and so UNLIKE chocolate that is why I couldn't place the flavor profile I did not like in the VV juice.

So is there any chocolate vapes that truly taste like chocolate?

FloydianSlip

ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2013
The Astral Plane
Well I do like Shamrock by Halo which hits me like a mouth full of chocolate "thin mint" cookies.

Johnson Creeks Chocolate Mint was ok too but I like the Shamrock better.

Have not tried any straight chocolate vape as of yet.

Disclaimer---My taste buds are mine and mine alone and my opinion is purely subjective.

Keep on vapin' :vapor:

samuraijill

ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2011
Oregon High Desert
I have 3 different chocolate vapes from Ahlusion, and while I don't much care for 2 of them generally, these are easily the best chocolate flavors I've had from anywhere. Chocolate Coconut Almond I really love.
I have also heard that Halo Belgian Cocoa is one of the only good chocolates out there, but I haven't tried it yet.
I find chocolate vapes need some air and steep time as well.

mariahpoo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2011
Oroville
Love Alice In Vapeland's Black&White cookie. Halo's Belgian is also fantastic.

Okay I forgot I did try this one too. There was something odd about B&W cookie I did not like... but it was not the chocolate. That was pretty good. I liked that vape at first. But the more I vaped it... the more it just seemed the wrong type of vape for me.

stevegmu

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 10, 2013
6992 kilometers from home...
Okay I forgot I did try this one too. There was something odd about B&W cookie I did not like... but it was not the chocolate. That was pretty good. I liked that vape at first. But the more I vaped it... the more it just seemed the wrong type of vape for me.

B&W isn't as sweet as many would expect. I found the vanilla base part to be a little odd at first so let it sit for about 6 weeks. It really came together well then. I let it rest with the other steepers- like Lemon Loves Cake.

7sixtwo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2013
the hinterlands
You might want to try Chocolate Carousel from nicoticket. It's got some excellent, (and recent), reviews.

ETA: I've got some on the way with peppermint added to it. Clark made me a York Peppermint Patty juice, (I specifically requested that flavor when I ordered). :D I'll let ya know what I think of it once it arrives.

Last edited:

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
Many say that Fancee Juice makes the best chocolate juice outside of Halo's Belgian Cocoa. It's available plain, or combined with hazelnut and named Messetracks.

Also, many love Heather Heavenly Vapes Tuscon Cocoa as well.

I enjoy Halo's Shamrock more than their Belgian Cocoa, but I didn't have the long air-steep like stevegmu had :)

mariahpoo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2011
Oroville
Many say that Fancee Juice makes the best chocolate juice outside of Halo's Belgian Cocoa. It's available plain, or combined with hazelnut and named Messetracks.

Also, many love Heather Heavenly Vapes Tuscon Cocoa as well.

I enjoy Halo's Shamrock more than their Belgian Cocoa, but I didn't have the long air-steep like stevegmu had :)

Ah yes... the messetracks :) I had that one on my list of "vapes to try". I am rebuilding that list. Thanks for the reminder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread