• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

What is your ADV? (Canadian juice only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2013
BC Canada
Blackhoney Tobac, Maple Tobac from Jugheads. Siberian Wimter mixed 50/50 with Spearmint from MapleLeaf Vapes for my menthol fix. I don't have a ADV but just like a lot of them and so far Jugheads has the best tasting juices out of the dozen different companies juices I have. My wife loves a juice called Pearl Necklace and thats a special order from in the wackedout forum, thats her all day vape.

Kagey K

ECF Veteran
Jan 17, 2013
Canada
I tend to go back and forth on my ADV, but my tops are all from Juggies and they are:

1 Fogstar (when I used to want a great tobacco flavor)
2 Swedish Pastry (helped me kick the tobaco flavor)
3 Strawberry Shortcake (Its amazing and kills my sweet tooth)
4 Gummybears (Tastes just like eating a bag of them)
5 Cookies n Cream (Needs to be mixed with a fruity flavor to maximize it's potential. I personally like the Red Bull with it)

My palette and tastes keep changing but that is a great place to start.

Hitmetwice

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2012
Ontario
My ADV is definitely Canadian made ('cause I make it) DIY (do it yourself)
80PG/20VG 24mg/ml. blend with 7-10% Flavour West Vanilla Bean Ice cream
with 5 drops(sometimes more) of FW Licorice/30ml. bottle.
Some days I'll add a splash of hangsen banana or juicy peach to my
clearo for some added flavour.

I used to use vanilla custard but have since found there may be some health issues when it comes to vaping
"custard" type flavours. Van. bean ice cream is better anyways. imo.

retired1

Administrator
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Texas
Only thing that chaps my hide about MLV is there's a serious lack of consistency when it comes to getting their orders out. I've had some orders go out the day after I submitted the order. Others... I wait.. and wait.. and wait.. Like this last order I submitted last Wednesday. Still waiting for the confirmation that it's been sent. **sigh**

If I were to find another vendor that had a juice that was as good as Vader Puddin and was more reliable in timely orders, I'd be all over it in a heartbeat.

All mine are Jugheads

1) Rice Krispy Squares
2) Captain Crunch Berries
3) Tribute to Pluid

omg.. rice krispy squares.. no way!! im gonna have to try that.. i have about 20 juices on order now so im gonna have to wait a bit.. i am so glad i have decided to try ecigs.. i know i wont go back if its gonna taste this yummy..

F0ur2o

Verified Member
Aug 8, 2012
Canada
Only thing that chaps my hide about MLV is there's a serious lack of consistency when it comes to getting their orders out. I've had some orders go out the day after I submitted the order. Others... I wait.. and wait.. and wait.. Like this last order I submitted last Wednesday. Still waiting for the confirmation that it's been sent. **sigh**

If I were to find another vendor that had a juice that was as good as Vader Puddin and was more reliable in timely orders, I'd be all over it in a heartbeat.

Try Donovan at ejuiceejuice.com. My order's usually ship next day. sometimes 2 at most.

Great selection and prices. My ADV is his Honey Maple Tobacco. He has 60ml glass bottles also.

Overall the best vendor and juice (Canadian) I have tried in a year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread