What is your best vape equipment?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Secret_77

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2012
Southern New Jersey
The best vape equipment is the stuff you use every day.

I couldn't agree with this more! If someone is just getting started, start small and find what you like the best. There is a lot to choose from and sometimes the simpler is better. Finding a good juice is more of a challenge than a mod you will always reach for. The twist is great and I use that all the time but my "go to" lately had been my Legacy with a Kick.

Cheers!

Last edited:

VegasVaporz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2011
Las Vegas
To start, get the twist. Its so versatile with different voltages. Then you can graduate to an actual mod like the provari. Once you have a provari, you wont bother looking for anything else. Im not a provari fanboy, it works for me and I have had most of my friends convert to vaping after buying the provari. Whatever works for you is the best.

rondasherrill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 19, 2012
Valhalla
I've gotten rid of everything that didn't work for me. My one and only mod is my Provari. I've also given up on stupid useless disposable atomizers and other delivery systems. I have 2 disposable atomizers, one normal, and one that can bottom-feed(In case I want that in the future).

As far as juice, I have 2 vendors that I order about 5 different liquids from(3 from one, 2 from the other), and aside from that I am learning DIY, for which I have already made 2 great recipes.

My ultimate goal is to be free of the incessant ordering *stuff* all the time. Aside from that... I have my vaping Nirvana in the setup I listed.

rondasherrill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 19, 2012
Valhalla
please reply on your delivery systems? I am definitely considering a provari I want the ultimate vape as of all of you.

LOL Well... My delivery systems are up there... A Mark-T Infinity, and a Chalice.

The Phoenix is popular, but I am not really a fan. The draw is WAY to airy for me. There is the V3 which seems similar to the Mark-T, but on a much cheaper price point...

Of course, if you are wanting the best vape, talking about rebuildables also means talking about the best wick and coil material... Personally I use 33ga Kanthal A coil wire, with a 400 Stainless Steel Mesh wick.

Kusa

Aug 9, 2012
Cleveland
I have tried cartos and went to vision clearos with some added holes drilled in the base and I found I was happy with that. I have bought some mini vivi novas but the kgo couldn't deliver on the higher resistance elements and I even tried to replace the vivi elements with the vision element but it it didn't work so well. I got burning in the vivi so I need to get the right 1.8 ohm for the vivi should do it.

LucentShadow

ECF Veteran
Dec 28, 2011
Michigan, USA
I've got hundreds of dollars of equipment that now sits in drawers as 'backup' equipment. What I've found myself using for the last couple of months are 650mah eGo Twists, and the Vision replaceable head products (vivi nova, it's mini version, and the 'stardust' version.)

I like the 650mah Twist for the size, not the battery capacity, but it lasts me the day most of the time. I cant stand the extra inch or so of length on the biggest one, because it sometimes falls out of my shirt pocket. I guess I'd prefer a bigger diameter battery over a longer one if I want more battery capacity.

The Mini Vivi Nova is my favorite delivery device. Capacity is adequate, but it's not nearly as heavy as the full-sized one. They both perform well with stock heads, but really take off when rebuilt to my liking with cotton or bamboo thread wicks, and they are pretty easy for me to rebuild.

I also like the cheap 'phoenix' rebuildable dripping atomizer that's hit the scene recently, but it could definitely benefit from some improvements, which do seem to be coming very soon.

Fiamma

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2012
So Calif
I like my vape warm, so everything I use is LR, and my dripping atties are debridged.

I like both carto tanks and dripping on my Provaris. I use Kanger cartos or drip on my Helixes. I use carto tanks on most of my SB's but drip on a couple, drip on my Empire, exclusively. I keep some Ego twists around to drip on when doing DIY mixing and tasting. I carry my Reo Grand when driving long distances as it's easier to use and fits in a shirt pocket.

More and more at home I'm using my e hookah box with carto tanks on it.

I kept a couple of my old Ego C's for vaping in places where I don't want to attract attention and PIF'd the rest to new vapers.

Forgot to add, I have about an equal number of Phiniac pyrex and DCT tanks in the inventory.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread