RDA What is your current most used/favorite RDA right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

inswva

Do you even squonk, bro?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2014
Derringer x2, MMV OverOne, Hobo v2.1, Freakshow Mini... these are my current faves.

Map4RH.jpg

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.
Derringer x2, MMV OverOne, Hobo v2.1, Freakshow Mini... these are my current faves.

Map4RH.jpg

I can tell which one is the Derringer, but can you list them from one side to another? I really like the looks of the one on the Polidiac.

I know Im out of it when I see a thread like this and I dont recognize most of the items....... My favorite RDA is my really old and outdated, but I love the simplicity and taste; its my little Fatty V2 by Chris Creations..... Its old and kinda ugly to most, but its my favorite.... I stick to single coil and grandma resistances ( 1.0 ) thats just how I like it..... I want another couple RDA's but its impossible to find something simple, that single coils work on these days.....

But I guess thats what happens when you get old and boring......

My Mutation X V2 works damn well for me. People say the flavor is lacking, but that's only if you don't run it hot. Dual parallel 26 ga running around 0.2 ohms with 75 watts behind it is very flavorful.

You have to work with the airflow, not just throw something in it because it worked on another atty. My only complaint is the triangle screwdriver, not even the screws. I've popped the tip off both my tools, although they still work.

Last edited:

inswva

Do you even squonk, bro?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2014
I can tell which one is the Derringer, but can you list them from one side to another? I really like the looks of the one on the Polidiac.

I know Im out of it when I see a thread like this and I dont recognize most of the items....... My favorite RDA is my really old and outdated, but I love the simplicity and taste; its my little Fatty V2 by Chris Creations..... Its old and kinda ugly to most, but its my favorite.... I stick to single coil and grandma resistances ( 1.0 ) thats just how I like it..... I want another couple RDA's but its impossible to find something simple, that single coils work on these days.....

But I guess thats what happens when you get old and boring......

L to R: Freakshow Mini, Derringer, Hobo, OverOne, Derringer.

Last edited:

Portertown

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 20, 2013
Greenville, NC, USA
My favorite rda is the OverOne by MMVapors. I use two of them daily. Their airflow adjustment is different from other rda's in that when you open or close the airflow adjustment it only changes the height of the slots and not the length of them. When the airflow adjustment is fully closed you can lay the OverOne on it's side and it is 100% leak free.

OverOne • MMVapors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread