• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

What is Your E-Cig of Choice?

• 510 Kit

• 801 Kit

• 901 Kit

• 3.7v Mods

• High Volt Mods

• Other: Post What You Use If Not Listed As A Choice

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kdd121s

ECF Veteran
Sep 10, 2009
US Central Standard Time
Hey Show Me Vapers,

Thought that this might be a fun thread for everyone in the Show Me Vapers group to get to know a little bit about each other in relation to vaping. What PV/E-Cig arrangement do you use on a regular basis? I'll start ,I currently use a Pure Smoker Protege paired with an SLB Low Resistance 510 atomizer. I would list my Super T Manufacturing Precise P10, but it hasn't arrived in the mail yet. I look forward to hearing what everyone else is working with. Cheers.

timothymass

ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2009
Springfield, Mo
After trying kds121s's protege with the low resistance atomizer I'm kinda sad that I got rid of mine. But anyways I am now using a prodigy v2 with a modified adapter after the threads stripped out.

But anyways my precise is also coming in the mail it is now in Kansas city and will hopefully receive the long awaited arrival of a pv that I can be proud of and not have to hold with two hands to use. I will keep you ladies and gents posted on the device also I will be going to Joplin this weekend mothers day and all I will be picking up a low resistance atomizer from my buddy who is buying my prodigy from me its from totally wicked I think it looks good because it has a gold band on the bottom. Well I will shut up now.

Last edited by a moderator:

quasimod

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Joplin, MO - USA
"Other"

I use an extravagant multi-volt mod that uses darned near every atomizer and every battery/battery combination that you can put in a mod.

If you know me, you know I'm a GG fanboy, and I use a GGTS almost exclusively. That button placement only looks awkward. It is actually the most versatile and comfortable button position I have tried, and I can't imagine a better place to put one.

ggts1a.jpg

I must also give mucho respect-o (yeah, I majored in Spanish) to the indestructible Silver Bullet. It is an awesome beast of a mod, and it was my first "great" mod, so I still have a lot-o-love for it. You can beat a burglar to death with this thing, and that button is awesome!

0165l_1_1.jpg

Last edited:

kdd121s

ECF Veteran
Sep 10, 2009
US Central Standard Time
Timothymass and I both got our Super T Manufacturing Precise p10s in the mail today, along with our, Low resistance atties.........its amazing. We will bring them for show and tell for the June South West, MO: Regional Monthly Meeting. Bring your GG so we can nerd out in person. Hope to see everyone there. Cheers.

Severic

May 3, 2010
Missouri
Just got my Icon today. Impression #1: HOW THE HELL DO I PUSH THIS BUTTON. figured that out so Impression #2: nice vapor production w/o killing the flavor of the e-liquid (though still a hint of primer in the addie), and a warm sensation when i vape unlike my 510 which was a cooler vape. going with a 9/10 due to the fact that the locking mechanism for the button is a little poorly thought out.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread