The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

What is your favorite 8 mg flavor?

Discussion in 'Vapor4Life' started by ALC, Feb 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. ALC

ALC Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jan 17, 2010
    Ohio
    I currently vape 18 mg and I am trying to get different opinions on flavors in 8 mg (anything besides menthol and tobacco flavs). I want to start vaping less in the evening (can't get to sleep and don't want to put the PV down). I would like to find something that still has a fairly strong sweet flavor with less nic. So far in the 8 mg menthols, I have not found anything that I really like. In tobacco flavors, I know I do not like anything less than 36 mg. I am hoping that with the sweeter liquids I can find something. Throat hit doesn't matter as much, just flavor.

2. wader2k

wader2k Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

Feb 8, 2010
    NE Illinois
    Can't say I've tried it at 8mg but I've really taken a liking to FVIC because of the strong flavor and body to it.

3. ejoker

ejoker Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 15, 2010
    at that level, i really enjoy the rootbeer from avejuice (vg).

4. Mary Kay

Mary Kay ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Apr 3, 2009
    West Tampa Fl.
    I love the Dr. Pep flavor cartos. I buy them in 11mg but refill with the low 5 ml juice which is 8ml. To me the Dr. Pep tastes like those old fashioned root beer barrel candies. It's a great smooth flavor. I also like cherry in the low. Banana is very good in 11mg with a throat hit, in 8mg it doesn't lose much!

5. Iris

Iris Senior Member ECF Veteran

Dec 27, 2009
    Athens, GA
    Try Cappuccino and Dark Chocolate. Peanut Butter Cup might also work for you.

6. JenJen

JenJen Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Aug 27, 2009
    Sunny Arizona
    Cappaccino and Butterscotch are still very satisfying to me at the 8mg level. Ice Cream Sundae and Banana also do well at the lower level as do the methol and mint flavors.

7. SingingWolf

SingingWolf Super Member ECF Veteran

Jan 26, 2010
    Jacksonville Beach, FL
    I usually vape at 8mg or 0. Love the premium English Toffee and Chocolate Banana. Also like the cinnamon roll, butterscotch, and the pink lemonaide, all at 8mg

8. Belletrist

Belletrist Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Dec 21, 2009
    Virginia
    butterscotch and ry4... at 8 mg ry 4 is pretty sweet/caramel/vanilla-y.

9. Whitbit

Whitbit Super Member ECF Veteran

Feb 1, 2010
    West Virginia
    Margarita. Great vapor and medium grade TH. I love it. :)

10. ALC

Jan 17, 2010
    Ohio
    I was all pumped up with some of your suggestions and wouldn't you know OUT OF MOST. I could find some but not enough to make an order yet. I am going to hang on to the ones listed above and hopefully they'll be getting a shipment in next week maybe. I cannot belive that shipment just arrived like a week and a half ago and it is more than half gone.

Thanks again and keep em coming. I wish V4L would do a massive flavor pack or mega sampler so I can get like 1 of everything.

11. bornagainst

bornagainst Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 22, 2009
    Toronto, Canada
    Yeah, Id second RY4. It's a great mellow vape.

12. Defiantgroundhog

Defiantgroundhog Super Member ECF Veteran

Jan 3, 2010
    Cameron
    I love peach cobbler at night :p Sweet and tasty!

13. VapingRulz

VapingRulz Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Oct 19, 2009
    Florida
  14. timothy

timothy Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 9, 2010
    texas
    never thought i would like it but mint

15. Mel

Mel New Member

Feb 11, 2010
    Bluefield, WV
    cinnamon roll & watermelon.. freakin awesome

16. StaceyM

StaceyM Super Member ECF Veteran

Dec 27, 2009
    New York
    Pear is real yummy. I'm a mostly 8mg-er.

17. MaryMarcelle

MaryMarcelle Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jan 21, 2010
    Arizona
    If you want to get daring you can do what I did. I mixed a bunch of flavors that I didn't like alone into one batch. At first I didn't think it was too bad so I decided to keep it on hand for "in between shipments"....However, next to my 555 ~ It's actually become my favorite vape now. Very odd I know ~ but it worked out great for me and it's my new vaping heaven....in fact I just placed another order for more bottles of each so I can do it again. I don't know if anyone else will like it but for my custom creation I mixed together 1 5ml bottle medium strength of each of the following: (Coconut; 555; Banana; Cappucinno VG, Caramel, Almond Chococo), and I might have put a few ml's of RY4 in there but don't remember ~ and I added a little bit of my NOW brand VG.

It sounds crazy I know, but flavors that I couldn't stand by themselves I love now mixed together.

Maybe try a couple of your own to mix and you can find a satisfying blend?

18. ALC

Jan 17, 2010
    Ohio
    That's a good one. The last time I ran out of juice I ended up with a mix of coffee, 2 menthol flavors, vanilla. I have to say, not bad at all. I figured especially with the fruity ones I plan on ordering. If I don't like em I'll try a fruit cocktail and let you know how it turns out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.