What is your favorite chocolate mint juice?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got a 6ml sample bottle of peppermint pattie from thevaporchef.com, and I'm letting it steep before I try it. The scent haunts me in my dreams and I can't wait to finally put it in a tank and give it a go.

Chocolate has been a difficult flavor to get right, done wrong it just tastes like nothing at all or burning paper. Mint is similarly challenging, it can be overpowering or barely there. I've been searching for an Andes mint or York peppermint patty flavor for the longest time, but I really just want to hear what your favorite Chocolate mint flavors are, are there any juices in the style that you've sampled and immediately ordered a lifetime supply of?

I don't buy anything with mint or menthol anymore. Maybe it's just the companies I'm buying from, but every single mint/menthol flavor I've tried has been so overwhelmingly strong that it hurts my mouth. And when they're combined with other flavors (like chocolate mint) I can barely taste the other flavor(s). It's like, 99% industrial strength mint, 1% other flavor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread