What is your favorite Driip Tip and why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dkeller717

ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2014
Lancaster, pa, usa
I'm looking for a Drip Tip that will not cool the vapor too much but will prevent splatter in my mouth. I've just ordered a Cherry vape Drip Tip and hope that the wider middle section will prevent or at least minimize juices in my mouth. Does anyone know if Cheery vape Tip would help with this? What Tips do you like to use and why? I'm open to all suggestions.

dkeller717

ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2014
Lancaster, pa, usa
beckdg,

Yeah it is on the sputter due to surface adhesion. This is on a 901 with a drip shield on which I bored out the air holes to give more air flow. It is a LR 1.5 at about 8 watts through a Kick2 on a mech mod. The vapor and temp is good. I was just curious if those real long drip tios cooled the vapor down any.

Thanks for your reply. I'm glad to hear that the cherry Vape will solve most of the sputter. Can't wait to try mine out.

beckdg

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2013
TN
haven't tried their long drip tips. they are pretty though. got a chance to see them at DC vapefest. wife almost picked one up then thought to herself about how clumsy she is and how many times she's dropped her mod then decided it's probably best not to.

to be honest, the wide bore might give the perception of a slightly cooler vape since the draw won't be rocketed to the back of the mouth/throat so hard with the same draw. though, i think you'll still love it. it's wonderfully smooth.

James Hart

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2010
toms_river.nj.us
www.myselfalone.com
I used Cherry Vape Ming and Pawn tips for years... over the last 6-8 months I decided to get rid of all non-metal tips since tripping into them turns acrylic gummy. My current favorite tip is the 'Sputnik' from 1700 Fabricators:
20140325-new-atty-touchwood.jpg

I also have a 'Weapon' tip from 1700 that is pretty cool too.
20140313-Brass_Clone.jpg

Bigflyrodder

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2014
Boston, MA

supermarket

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Near Atlanta, Georgia, US of A
I'm looking for a Drip Tip that will not cool the vapor too much but will prevent splatter in my mouth. I've just ordered a Cherry Vape Drip Tip and hope that the wider middle section will prevent or at least minimize juices in my mouth. Does anyone know if Cheery Vape Tip would help with this? What Tips do you like to use and why? I'm open to all suggestions.

This is NUTS!

I literally just came to this forum just now to create this VERY thread. I wanted to ask everyone what their favorite drip tip is , and BAM, I see your thread on the first page. How weird?

Anyway, the reason I wanted to know, is because after gathering 10+ drip tips, I have realized that not all drip tips are created equal....not by a LONG shot.

My favorite drip tip thus far is the Caravela style drip tip.

index.jpg

Fasttech sent me this drip tip by accident, and it is by FAR the best tip I've used.

I just went on ebay a few days ago, and ordered FIVE (5) more of them. I'll probably sell off 2-3 back on ebay, and keep 2-3 myself. They are fantastic.

Free6413

ECF Veteran
Dec 29, 2013
Spring, Texas
I have to use plastic tips as I am tactile intolerant to metal. I can use metal utensils to eat with but they can't touch my teeth. I have had issues with this since childhood. This is a problem for me as most of the good tips are metal. I have bought a couple of marvle ones but they seem to cool the vapor too much for my preference. I like a warm vapor! My :2c:

DeadbeatJeff

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2014
Rochester, NY
store.coilsociety.com
I used Cherry Vape Ming and Pawn tips for years... over the last 6-8 months I decided to get rid of all non-metal tips since tripping into them turns acrylic gummy. My current favorite tip is the 'Sputnik' from 1700 Fabricators:
20140325-new-atty-touchwood.jpg

hey now

where'd you get the Sputnik?

James Hart

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2010
toms_river.nj.us
www.myselfalone.com
hey now

where'd you get the Sputnik?

From a guy named Jacob. Find 1700 fabricators on Facebook, Jacob is all over the page. He is waiting on a shipment currently for a group buy... I'm getting 2 Sputnik-M which are a shorter version of the regular Sputnik

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

DeadbeatJeff

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2014
Rochester, NY
store.coilsociety.com
From a guy named Jacob. Find 1700 fabricators on Facebook, Jacob is all over the page. He is waiting on a shipment currently for a group buy... I'm getting 2 Sputnik-M which are a shorter version of the regular Sputnik

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk
yeah :D

just friended them before I came back here

dkeller717

ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2014
Lancaster, pa, usa
This is NUTS!

I literally just came to this forum just now to create this VERY thread. I wanted to ask everyone what their favorite drip tip is , and BAM, I see your thread on the first page. How weird?

Anyway, the reason I wanted to know, is because after gathering 10+ drip tips, I have realized that not all drip tips are created equal....not by a LONG shot.

My favorite drip tip thus far is the Caravela style drip tip.

View attachment 323600

Fasttech sent me this drip tip by accident, and it is by FAR the best tip I've used.

I just went on ebay a few days ago, and ordered FIVE (5) more of them. I'll probably sell off 2-3 back on ebay, and keep 2-3 myself. They are fantastic.

That's interesting about the Caravela drip tip.. I have a Caravela clone.

dkeller717

ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2014
Lancaster, pa, usa
The Delrin Tatroe Adapter Tip (Black) $5.99 with the Tatroe Chunk Tip Steel (brushed finished 303) $14.99 on top is a great combo, you will not get burnt lips, and the bore is so large it will not straw up condensation. It is found at cigtechs.com

I will check that out. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread