What is YOUR favorite e-juice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bnormous

Verified Member
Apr 18, 2012
Charlotte
Hey guys.

running low on e-juice and want to try some new juices.

I have vaped

backwoods brew- ejoker, applewood, pina colada and honey flue

pink spot- rip tide, tahitti breeze, pirates booty, honey cured tobacco, raspberry lemonade, pink spot, and blue spot

highbrow vapor- ry4, coconut, orange de sangre, menthol, and pomegranate

kalamazoo vapor shop- buttercream cupcake, and mellow dew

got any suggestions? feel free to comment:2c:

yzer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
Northern California
I list my favorite juice in my signature. It's been my all-day vape for several months. It's all a matter of individual taste but I can't say enough good things about Kamel Wow from V4l. This juice is fairly thin, high in PG and a lightly flavored tobacco juice with fruit undertones. I like a lightly flavored juice. Kamel Wow flavor is not all that much like the Camel Blues I used to smoke but is does have the more mellow Turkish vs. sharper American tobacco edge. Goes great with any food or drink I've tried from salmon to IPAs.

kia2

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2012
USA
I also use ECBlend E-Liquids - Something Better I love butterscotch, and found their all natural & 100% VG blend to be the best, in my opinion. Of course it vapes fabulously, being 100% VG. I decided to try the PG/VG blend, hoping for more flavor, but more flavor in the blend made it taste peppery. So, I went back and ordered more all natural/100% VG.

I like ECBlend because they have so many different flavors to try, and have a place for me to come up with my own mixes, as well, and I can get them in 5ml samples to try before committing to a full 15 or 30ml or more.

My favorite flavor is one of my own, a blend of wintergreen and vanilla with extra flavor and their cool hit. I get it in 0 nic and marathon vape it in the evenings instead of grabbing munchies. I also like their dragon fruit (even over dragon blood), peach cantaloupe, pear, cola, tobacco blend, 7 leaf, and a couple of other of my own blends with other assorted flavors. With their ongoing 20% off coupon code (10020), it's really easy to experiment and find what I like.

I still prefer some liquids from Smokeless Image that seem to taste better than any other I've found, their 555, RY4 and Watermelon, specifically.

Happy experimenting!

split

Apr 22, 2012
florida
I just got an order for Wizard Labs. He sent me some new product that he has comming out called "Ice". Although I've only tried about 4 different suppliers, this one is the best I've tried yet. It's much smoother than others I've had. I have a little chemistry knowledge from some bad days back and wanted to know if he had a geniune lab. I simply asked him about getting my concentration at 10% (100mg/ml ordered). I wanted to more/less see his response and be assured I would get a correctly measured concentration. He did in fact respond as any person with chemistry experience would. He assured me that the active is measured and added first, then the pg/vg is added to bring it to the correct volume. This is standard in getting concentrations correct. I'm returning to him again.

hairball

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2010
Other Places
I just got an order for Wizard Labs. He sent me some new product that he has comming out called "Ice". Although I've only tried about 4 different suppliers, this one is the best I've tried yet. It's much smoother than others I've had. I have a little chemistry knowledge from some bad days back and wanted to know if he had a geniune lab. I simply asked him about getting my concentration at 10% (100mg/ml ordered). I wanted to more/less see his response and be assured I would get a correctly measured concentration. He did in fact respond as any person with chemistry experience would. He assured me that the active is measured and added first, then the pg/vg is added to bring it to the correct volume. This is standard in getting concentrations correct. I'm returning to him again.

Very good man to deal with. If you ever ask a question, he goes into more detail than you would expect from a vendor. I only deal with him for unflavored nic. He hasn't let me down yet.

As for my favorite ejuice...DeKang's DK-Tab...out of China.

For in the US...topshelfvapes' jersey pink drink and chocolate cheesecake...majority of altcig.com's juices...avejuice.com's boba's bounty,blend 4, and havana...virginvapors.com's kona coffee milkshake...mtbakervapor's stuff (almost all of it I tried)...and a handful from freedomsmokeusa.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread