What is your favorite "Ice" liquid and from where?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoSoupfOu

Jun 19, 2013
United States
So far I have tried from mount baker Vapor:

Extreme Ice
Black Ice
Blue Ice
Green Ice.

Black and Blue are the only ones I REALLY enjoy (236 ML of both). Others are Ok.

I just ordered from Mister E's:

Mister E's Menthol
Lemon Ice
Myster-E Ice

Basically, I have tried to get away from menthol/Ice flavors but I cannot. It has to be straight up menthol or Fruit/Ice blend for me to enjoy. (I was a menthol smoker) Do you guys have any others for me to try? Either from these two company's or another company? Thanks for any help!! :2cool:

VaporClouds

ECF Veteran
Jul 4, 2013
Bethel Island, CA
Im pretty much hooked on Halos Subzero and Cool Mist mixed together half and half.
Im the same way as you, i have other tobaccos but i always need menthol as well.
I like alot of the ones you listed already too.

Some people will try to say that you only like menthol if your a new vaporer, i find that is not true...ive been vaping long enough and i like menthol more than other juices because thats my preference.

Zbeast08

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2013
Wilson, NC, USA
I also enjoy the "ice" cool hit to fruit flavors and really digging the cherry ice from mister e. I didn't like the lemon ice at first because it reminded me of a cough drop so did the cherry but after several hits, I enjoy both! I do add strait up menthol or mint....subzero or added burst by nicquid to any "dull" flavors that I want to ice up!!

cmdebrecht

ECF Veteran
Aug 19, 2013
Saint Louis, Missouri
So far I have tried from mount baker Vapor:

Extreme Ice
Black Ice
Blue Ice
Green Ice.

Black and Blue are the only ones I REALLY enjoy (236 ML of both). Others are Ok.

I just ordered from Mister E's:

Mister E's Menthol
Lemon Ice
Myster-E Ice

Basically, I have tried to get away from menthol/Ice flavors but I cannot. It has to be straight up menthol or Fruit/Ice blend for me to enjoy. (I was a menthol smoker) Do you guys have any others for me to try? Either from these two company's or another company? Thanks for any help!! :2cool:

I was also a menthol smoker and though I am learning to like non menthol vapes, I must always have Pink Spot Vapors' Black Mamba and Frozen Lime Drop on hand. PSV knows what they're doing when it comes to making menthol vapes. Check them out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread