What is YOUR favorite NHaler Flavor

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaBrat

ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2009
Back end of GA
www.myspace.com
Ok I am on a mad taste test. I have tried every flavor by HG so and do like them but am looking into other vendors. Skipping those that sell eluid likened to HG.Tried several vendors and now I have made my way to NHaler while working down my list and this will be the last on my list til its time to reorder (too much juice for one).

That being said. Can some of you make flavor suggestions for this vendor? I understand that tastes vary so I won't hold you responsible. Looking for some honest reviews, good, bad and ugly to try out a few flavors. Don't want to be stuck with big bottles I have to force myself to use.

BTW I vape with a 510.

Turco Chips

ECF Veteran
Nov 29, 2009
Rowlett, TX (DFW area)
For a Superb tobacco taste from NHALER you must try Kent .... Crazy good that juice is. I prefer Drewbacco-1 over -2, but they are both quite good.

You must also try the Blueberry Crumble!

I haven't tried all the juice at nhaler, but I have extremely liked every thing i have ordered... 7 30 ml bottles and 6 samples bottles

TC

alphafemale

ECF Veteran
May 18, 2009
Marshall, Michigan
For tobacco flavors-Drewbacco 1 or 555. Sweet desert type flavors-Vanilla Custard. For fruity flavors-Black Cherry Soda. I also like to mix the Cream Soda with preflavored fruit cartos and Green Tea. The Green Tea is my fav of the lung juices. There are many more that are really good. A sampler bottle is only $4.

I guess you already ordered, but I wanted to second a plug for the Kent flavor. I don't know if I ever smoked a real Kent in my life (but in 40 years of smoking I probably did). However, with my NHaler startup package I had 555, Marl, and Kent.

The 18mg Kent was far and away my favorite "actual tobacco" taste, with a hint of sweetness the others lacked.

I think I'll get some more. I have a bunch of other flavors ordered now and I am still too new to have much of an opinion, but I can vape Kent all day. I didn't like the "Marl" at all (even though it is my analog brand).

Drozd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
NW Ohio
oh god, their juices are awesome..t's easier to tell you what I didn't like..
raspberry frap wasnt for me..but then again I don't like drinking coffee to begin with but it tastes like a coffee shop smells..
ther than that..
Drewbacco1,
Raspberries and cream
blueberry crumble
pomegranite lung
strawberries and Cream
pumpkin pie
butterscotch
vanilla caramel (cow tales)
nuport & super menthol (mixed 50/50)
tried em all in 6ml samplers and now have a shopping list to order in 30ml sizes..drewbacco1 is a staple, as is the black raspberries and cream...the wife says next order I have to include butterscotch in a 30ml or she'll kill me..

DaBrat

ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2009
Back end of GA
www.myspace.com
oh god, their juices are awesome..t's easier to tell you what I didn't like..
raspberry frap wasnt for me..but then again I don't like drinking coffee to begin with but it tastes like a coffee shop smells..
ther than that..
Drewbacco1,
Raspberries and cream
blueberry crumble
pomegranite lung
strawberries and Cream
pumpkin pie
butterscotch
vanilla caramel (cow tales)
nuport & super menthol (mixed 50/50)
tried em all in 6ml samplers and now have a shopping list to order in 30ml sizes..drewbacco1 is a staple, as is the black raspberries and cream...the wife says next order I have to include butterscotch in a 30ml or she'll kill me..

Definitely looking for the 'don't likes' as well.... thanks!

DaBrat

ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2009
Back end of GA
www.myspace.com
really I heard raves about the raspberry frapachino...so I figured I'd give it a shot...kinda dumb since I don't like coffee, totally my own fault..but if you like coffee...
but everything else I've tried has been fantastic..

Yes I love coffee but drink too much of it.Gonna look for something that compliments it:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread