Not open for further replies.

kristin

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2009
CASAA - Wisconsin
casaa.org
Hi All!

I got e-cigs for my brother and my sister-in-law for Christmas. My SIL took to the fruit/dessert flavors right away, but my brother would like to find some nice non-menthol tobacco flavors. I already warned him that it's not quite like smoking tobacco - it's more like the essence of un-burnt tobacco and slightly sweet. I had tobacco flavors in my original carts, but switched to non-tobacco with the liquids, so I'm no help to him.

I got him a Joye510 with standard batteries and made up some PTB Straw (PTB Made Easy) mod carts for him. He smoked Marlborough Reds.

I'd appreciate some feedback from members who smoked something similar and still stick with tobacco flavors in e-cigs. What did you find that you liked? Flue cured? Virginia? 555? What do you like the best & recommend? Any nhaler tobacco flavor recommendations would be appreciated, as well.

He'll be joining the forum soon, so I'd like to have a nice list for him to try! :D

kristin

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2009
CASAA - Wisconsin
casaa.org
I really like 555, but I find it more of a nutty sweet flavor than tobacco.

I thought Virginia was decent.

I found Am Spirit in VG...still have mixed thoughts, not a lot of flavor.

Thanks for the feedback. It's noce to have a description of the flavor - that helps!
Marlboro, Flue Cured, Tobacco. I like to get them from dawn or at tasty vapor.
Thanks! What nic level and did you double the flavor or just regular?

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
Dekang's Hilton, and Kent (and ruyan#4 if you consider it a tobacco flavor, I don't) have always worked for me. Not my favorite vapes but I could do them easily at any time. Now my favorite Kent is Nhalers, which to me is the closest to an analog. I didn't like 'Kent' cigarettes, although I had to try them at one point ;-)

And since it was 'tobacco' you were asking, I'd have to include my top vape Decadent Vapours 'Habana Reserve' which, btw is made with no tobacco flavoring but '20 some herbs and mesquite' to get that tobacco sense'. A lovely smooth pleasant tasting juice. I'm always finding some other subtle flavor in there which is why I think I like it so much.

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
Wow you guys, this is awesome info!

Kent, that Habana Reserve sounds just up his alley - he's huge into grilling out! :D

Lol. The mesquite base is not overwhelming, but it's there. If you really want that 'charcoal fired' flavor get heaven gifts 'charcoal roasted coffee' - a new flavor for them and different than anything I've had. I like it but it is very strong. free xmas gift a week ago - now $3 something for a 10ml bottle - not worth the shipping by itself but if someone had an order going, it would be a good one to throw in just for the experience.

bigozone

ECF Veteran
Sep 6, 2009
Kentucky
i smoked a pack of malboro reds a day for 23 yrs.... and i myself have found a blend of 60% flue cured,
30% malboro and
10% vg (liquids start at 36mg so with 10% dilution it ends up about 32mg)

and to be honest it took a 6v device to satisfy my cravings (this could be because i held smoke in like it was some other illeagle substance?)

but as we all know each person i different.

edit:: 555 sucks imho

Last edited:

kristin

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2009
CASAA - Wisconsin
casaa.org
Kristin, 555 was horrible... I tried it last week from a friend. I really like the Greentip Original from Greentip Electronic Cigarette - Home Page. It doesn't exactly taste like cigarettes but it's the closest thing I ever came across. You said he smokes reds? These seriously taste a lot like Marlboro.
Thanks, Sqwuak, but he just got his 510, so I'm just looking for liquid. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread