What is your favorite way to vape?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rocketpunk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2012
Dayton, Ohio
My go to delivery systems thus far have been Smoktech carto tanks.

I just recently got some Kanger T3's, and I'm pretty impressed with them thus far, and this is after I SWORE to never again use clearos. The jury is still out on these, though. They could be dropped from my rotation at any time.

A lot of experienced vapers have moved on to RBA's, or rebuildable atomizers. I'm not quite ready to make that leap. I've found a very satisfying vape with my carto tanks.

I used to drip, but that was after my initial clearo ban and before I discovered carto tanks.

Sylvie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2010
USA
favorite is dripping with phoenix drip RBAs because flavor is always awesome, it hold 9-10 drops, doesn't clog up like regular atties, and easy as heck to clean and switch flavors.. even like them more then the killer 705 rba atty in a tank which is my second favorite but i normally only use it when going out the house..

Kablin

ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2010
Florida
First was curtos - don't liked, then dripping - liked but to much problem when driving, then vision Clearos - ok but dripping taste better, then kangen t3 - taste like dripping or better but liking and giggling ... Then learn here about cotton weeks, change flavors weeks in t3 to cotton one and now I have a dream device!!!!!!!!!@

The older I get then better I use to be...

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Before last week I would have told you the cartotanks that I had been using exclusively for several months. Since I have gotten my AGA T2 up and running perfectly, I haven't touched my tanks in the last 4 days. That's scarey. I never would have thought something could beat them. I'm waiting for the second AGA to be delivered soon. The only issues I've had is trying to figure out which flavor to put in next.

mrfixit

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2012
Akron, Ohio
RDA's are they way vapping was meant to be. Great clouds of vapor that tastes like the flavor you drip on it should taste. Not only does dripping give you great flavor you get the throat hit if that's your preference and I believe by far the most efficient method of nicotine delivery out there.I've used cartomizers,carto tanks (Boge)is the best 2.0 low voltage in a tank or by itself. I'm currently using a mechanical mod (KTS) two tone chrome and gold with minimal adjustment is a solid little budget device that so far works well with my dual coil .9ohm set up on a pheonix clone. I will use a tank set up if I'm going to be out and to busy for my dripping but I'm hooked on the RDA's. I'm waiting on an Igo L and a Octopus right now and can't wait to get them. I love vapping it has something for everyone and judges not a single player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread