Status
Not open for further replies.

lucky_x16

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2012
Glasford, Il
Okay, I looked for a few days while waiting for my set up to arrive.
How did I know what to order? I just trusted a friend who was using the same/similar set up, and a little past experience.

REO Grand with standard 6 ml bottle
3.7 v battery x 2
battery charger x2 (accidently ordered 2)
510 cartomizer 2.0 ohm
Drip tips on order, currently using a cut condom because tail piping hurts a bit. lol

nerak

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
Fairfield Township, OH, USA
www.facebook.com
Bought my first REO, a Grand in March of 2011.
Have used 510 atty's, 306 atty's, i06 atty's, HH.357 atty's, and cartos.
I own Ultrafire, Trustfire, Pila and xtar chargers.
Have only purchased AW IMR batteries.
Own pyrex, stainless, rubber, delrin and metal drip tips.
Popped in the REO forum the same time I bought my first Grand. Always trusted the Reonauts when I needed advice, still do!

Right now ready to vape:

Grand
3.7 AW IMR
Pila charger
XL cartomizer
Stainless steel drip tip
DIY juice

Grand
3.7 AW IMR
Pila charger
XL cartomizer
Cherry vape ming drip tip
DIY juice

Xaria

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2011
Back in the Holler-VA
IMR AW 18650 x 8
Xstar charger with car charger
Ikenvape io6 1.8 x 11 attys
Siam io6 drip tip
Bounty Hunter, Bobas Bounty, DIY Newport all at 18 mg.

This is such a simple setup that will probably last me a year , 18 months, or more. I rotate the batteries and attys daily, with a simple rinse and blow. No matter what they put out next, nothing will beat the ease and fiddle free of REOs.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

unsure

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2010
Silicon Valley, California
186502000.jpg
batteryPANAsonic.jpg

AW IMR 18650s & Panasonic IMR CGR18650CH

batteryTR-003P4.jpg

TrustFire TR-003P4

attyCISCO.jpg

Cisco 1.5Ω Bridgeless atty

Boba's Bounty & Lava Juice

pianoguy

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 4, 2009
Apple Valley, MN
3.7 AW or Panasonic IMR battery
Pila charger
Smoktech 1.7 super shorty carto
Shorty delrin drip tip
Halo Menthol Ice

I switched to the shorty carto quite a while back after hearing about them here in the REO forum. They are great for a bottom-feeder, no filling required. Just squonk, let it sit for a few seconds, and go. They're fairly cheap, the quality is OK - haven't had many complete duds, some are stellar and some are so-so. Status quo for the mass-produced stuff, I guess.

FeistyAlice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2010
Near Dallas Texas
Everyone one has done a great job of contributing. I'm gonna be lazy, as my list would be way long, and I am short on time and, generally with

Grand
3.7v AW IMR 18650
Various X-tar chargers
io6, Cisco Lr 306, Joye Lr 510 attys or Smoketech LR Resurector or Reg size cartos, 901 atty with adapter and Empire Drip Shield

Cherry Vape Mings and Pawns (DH likes only Pawns, the only type he ever wants to use), Trippy Tips, Fake Mings/Pawns acrylic or metal (nothing, in my opinion is as good as CV DTs in acrylic), Pyrex DTs, Vase/Ming style SS DTs and other SS occasionally, on rare occasions colored anodized DTs (I prefer the Pyrex for 306 and io6 or the Gratefulvaper io6 sleeve and 510 DT)

FreedomsmokeUSA (FSUSA) Applewood 18mg is our base flavor and we use it alone or mix it with various Butterscotchs with a dash of almond, and/or vanilla, and/or cinnamon. I mix up 50%PG and 50%VG at 18mg nic, unflavored, to bring down flavor, at times, and sometimes DH even vapes it without flavor. DH carries 0 nic FSUSA Applewood when he wants to lower the nic %

If I didn't have VV Woodvils I would probably Kick one of our Grands and/or 18490s but Kick and Don are getting along nicely. But I'm a REO junky so I have several to choose from.

You can get anything you want at Alice's Res... oops What I meant to say is the Grand will satisfy almost all of your vaping wants and needs and can be "changed up" with different batteries and attys/cartos. I would say it is the most versatile, toughest REO you can have. Grand can go swimming with you or chill out in your icy water cooler with no ill affects.

Feisty Alice

Last edited:

lucky_x16

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2012
Glasford, Il
Everyone one has done a great job of contributing. I'm gonna be lazy, as my list would be way long, and I am short on time and, generally with

Grand
3.7v AW IMR 18650
Various X-tar chargers
io6, Cisco Lr 306, Joye Lr 510 attys or Smoketech LR Resurector or Reg size cartos, 901 atty with adapter and Empire Drip Shield

Cherry Vape Mings and Pawns (DH likes only Pawns, the only type he ever wants to use), Trippy Tips, Fake Mings/Pawns acrylic or metal (nothing, in my opinion is as good as CV DTs in acrylic), Pyrex DTs, Vase/Ming style SS DTs and other SS occasionally, on rare occasions colored anodized DTs (I prefer the Pyrex for 306 and io6 or the Gratefulvaper io6 sleeve and 510 DT)

FreedomsmokeUSA (FSUSA) Applewood 18mg is our base flavor and we use it alone or mix it with various Butterscotchs with a dash of almond, and/or vanilla, and/or cinnamon. I mix up 50%PG and 50%VG at 18mg nic, unflavored, to bring down flavor, at times, and sometimes DH even vapes it without flavor. DH carries 0 nic FSUSA Applewood when he wants to lower the nic %

If I didn't have VV Woodvils I would probably Kick one of our Grands and/or 18490s but Kick and Don are getting along nicely. But I'm a REO junky so I have several to choose from.

You can get anything you want at Alice's Res... oops What I meant to say is the Grand will satisfy almost all of your vaping wants and needs and can be "changed up" with different batteries and attys/cartos. I would say it is the most versatile, toughest REO you can have. Grand can go swimming with you or chill out in your icy water cooler with no ill affects.

Feisty Alice

Thanks Alice.
Your efforts are appreciated.
Lucky

4play

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 25, 2012
San Diego
for those of you using io6 attys, does anyone have trouble with the liquid feeding into the atty? it doesnt seem to feed as easy as the cisco 306 for me and i get a burnt taste too often

i also drilled one of the holes to make it bigger. it loosened up the draw but not much better with the liquid feeding. do you guys de bridge your io6?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread