Status
Not open for further replies.

donnah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Albemarle, North Carolina
Trust. I trust it. I feel safe with it. If I set it to a certain voltage, I trust it to give me that voltage or either tell me it cant do.

There are many different variables in vaping. The provari takes most of them out of the equation. If I have a problem I know it's not my "battery" and with a few clicks of the button I can check my carto to see what's up with it. Since I make my own juice, I have no more problems with that either.

Since I got my provari, all my bad vaping days have been gone. I know what's going on at all times. There is no more guessing. No more wondering what the problem is. No frustration. (Tanks are another matter!)

If it breaks, they will fix it. My only worry is that provape could shut down for some reason.

Out of my year and a half vaping...this last week has been the most stress and frustration free time I've had. (Vaping wise) This thing just continues to amaze me! Right now I'm using the worst wicking carto that's ever been made...but with a little know how with tank operation and being able to check ohms, I've been able to salvage it and make it perform great for a week.

I would have never believed I would (could) feel this way. The price is nothing compared to the peace of mind I now have.

otrpu

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2010
Colorado
For 13 months I've vaped it solid. Dropped the dang thing on my concrete garage floor tonight, popped the top cap off the dang thing. I have no tools and even less skill, I'll be a sendin it back to them to check out and put it back together for me under my extended warranty. Dang thing is built like a tank. . .and I broke it. Didn't think it possible. JMHO

Cheers,
otrpu

5vz

ECF Veteran
Jan 19, 2011
in here somewhere USA
with all the hype and popularity surrounding the ProVari and Provape...i highly doubt seeing this vendor close down anytime relatively soon..the ProVari has been out for over a year now and still this device just seems to get more and more popular every single day...i forsee a very BRIGHT future for the ProVari...

I think donnah wants the people at Provape to teach their children, grandchildren and great grandchildren the trade. :lol:

BrandonSi

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 19, 2009
Chicago
Mine hasnt gotten here yet.. hasnt even shipped yet :( *UGH* i keep reading threads like this and its killing me waiting for it to get here :(

When did you order? I ordered Tuesday night, and it's already shipped.. I just did the Satin Silver non-kit though.. David mentioned something about clear drip tips and 18650 batts being out of stock (at least when I spoke with him on Tuesday).

sobero4

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2010
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Sophistication, design, safety, simplicity and technology set the Provari apart and, at least in my case, were the lone selling points for my initial purchase and the ongoing rationale for why I bought two additional ones shortly thereafter. I can't see my vaping life without having a Provari in my pocket at all times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread