What juices can you not live without?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VapingUnicorn

May 21, 2019
Michigan,USA
I have tried soooo Many juices that its absolutley exhausting at times ! I do know there are a few brands that I cant live without and frequently find new ones that I enjoy !
*DTF (Deliciously Twisted Flavors ) previously known as drippy dick is one of my most favorite juice lines !!! And I'm addicted to Grape Gobbler which is a grape pixie stick ! And I usually HATE grape ! Also apple bags .. which taste like your eating a handful of juicy apple Jack's! Mmm just thinking about it makes my mouth water in anticipation!
*Twisted Tongue Vapor . This juice line has 11 choices and i have tried every single one and must say ,they are all on point with their name ! Flavor punch to the face with every one of them ! So delicious ! And so many choices ! My absolute to die for flavor from the line is cinnamon bun ! It's like a warm cinnamon bun with the perfect amount of cinnamon and pastry ! Not to sweet to get overwhelming, which is why it's such a good vape ! Also tastes really good when you vape it with your morning coffee ! I could vape everyone of the juices in their line ..that's 11 juices that I KNOW are yummy !!!
*Black Dog Reserve. Now this one is fun ! The packaging is super cool and the flavors dont disappoint!! I'm currently in love with Gypsy as its a super sugary mix of sweet yumminess! Like taking a mix of sweet tarts and tossing them in your mouth and chewing..without all the sour and heavy on the sweet ! .. sure cures a sweet tooth really fast !
*Aqua last of my choices would have to be Aqua.. all of their flavors are true to name and I could vape them any day! My favorite is Pure and I can even vape it iced ! And usually I dislike menthol flavors! For some reason it just seems to bring out the flavor more for that juicy enjoyable vape !
Those are my MUST HAVE brands.. what are yours ?

Reactions: Anise

Anise

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
May 11, 2016
Southern Louisiana USA
Kilo White Series Moo Milk Strawberry Milk. Long name and long on flavor. Not too sweet but just enough strawberry mixed with the perfect amount of milk.

Naked 100. Naked Unicorn, another strawberry milk but sweeter than Kilo. Really Berry, a mix of berries followed by sweetened lemon. Amazing Mango, not too strong but just sweet enough. Maui Sun, a mix of citrus that's a great morning vape.

Dollar Juice Club has a Strawberry Milk that's almost as good as Kilos.

Those are my main vapes. One day I may get tired of Strawberry Milk but right now it's at the top of my list.

Zaryk

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2018
Ohio
I DIY all of my own juices. I cannot vape any commercial juices I have tried for any extended amount of time. Most taste too sweet or go too heavy on flavorings for my tastes.

I make a watermelon custard, a blue raspberry custard, and a black licorice custard that I have been enjoying quite a bit lately. I also have a blue jolly rancher flavor and a sour skittles flavor that i seem to keep falling back on.

barkfunklerbunk

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2014
Planet Earth
I DIY all of my own juices. I cannot vape any commercial juices I have tried for any extended amount of time. Most taste too sweet or go too heavy on flavorings for my tastes.

I make a watermelon custard, a blue raspberry custard, and a black licorice custard that I have been enjoying quite a bit lately. I also have a blue jolly rancher flavor and a sour skittles flavor that i seem to keep falling back on.
Thanks for those ideas! I would skip the black licorice though.

Reactions: Anise

englishmick

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2014
Naptown, Indiana
I've tried them all and settled on around 10 for now. My favorites at the moment are a latte flavor, fruit mix made with papaya peach and mango, Crème De Menthe, ginger, and marzipan vanilla.

There were quite a few commercial juices I used to like. I could get by if I had to go back to those, apart from it costing more. I use a low level of flavoring so I would probably have to dilute them a bit.

Zaryk

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2018
Ohio
Thanks for those ideas! I would skip the black licorice though.
Black Licorice is an acquired taste thing. It is also very hard to get right and a very potent flavor that can linger in a tank, orings, or squonk bottle if you use too much of it.

The watermelon custard is actually really good. It sounds like a weird pairing, but works out really well. Same with the blue raspberry. Though I do like adding just a touch of blueberry to the blue raspberry when adding it to custards. It seems to make the flavor pop out a bit better.

CMD-Ky

Highly Esteemed Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
KY
Answer: The juice I very painstakingly blend, 18mg nicotine in VG, 10ml DI water, 72ml VG. If I am feeling really wild and out of control then I will put around three drops of HHV Dragon's Fire into my squonking RDA; then ... well, words just fail me, call the cops.

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
As long as it contains enough nicotine and doesn't taste like artificial flavored cough syrup I'm good.
Pointless cough syrup factoid:
I learned in high school that the traditional “green” cough syrup flavor is called Walt Meister. It’s a fern that lives in the Black Forest and is a major delicacy in Germany. The deal was for a long time all the best medicines were made in Germany and used the most favorite German flavoring. These days since the Black Forest mostly died in the 80s very few people have tasted real Walt meister at all and medicine flavorings have switched to orange and cherry.

vimagreg

ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2019
I can't live without my IVG juices. First tasted it in Berlin, and bought a Kiwi Lemon then. It just ended last week, and I was really ...... of by that, thinking I would have to wait till my next trip to buy it again. But this weekend I just found IVG juices in an online Brazilian store, and ordered four. All incredibly tasty. Preparing my next order for the next days.

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
does the military know of this? ;)

I'm sure that with the tens of billions spent in design and testing they already have that covered. Although based upon the info @bombastinator posted, now that the Black Forest is dead, it's a moot point and all that testing for NATO deployment in Germany was for naught.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread