liberty-flights.com

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
Those seem to be well received... I wonder how they differ from normal cartos. Would be nice to see a picture of the guts!

I'm monitoring the situation...
images

ImYourSalt

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jun 1, 2009
San Diego, CA
liberty-flights.com
I'm monitoring the situation...
images

Figured as much :D

M series ??
I know, I know.......... there was 1 lone pack for awhile and someone finally bought it ...

waaa I snoozed & loosed !! I guess...but if they came back that would be great !!

You want the CE2's? If people want them, I'll stock them.
or do you mean the regular filler style cartos? Want me to see if I can get them in an M series model?

Last edited:

bsoplinger

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2010
Capitol District New York
You want the CE2's? If people want them, I'll stock them.
or do you mean the regular filler style cartos? Want me to see if I can get them in an M series model?

I know they make CE2 for the mseries. I have a box of regular sized and 2 of XL sized right here in front of me. For me at least they seem to work better than either the 510 or 808 threaded ones. Perhaps the difference in diameter (8.5mm for 401 vs. 9.6mm for the others) makes a difference.

ImYourSalt

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jun 1, 2009
San Diego, CA
liberty-flights.com
I know they make CE2 for the mseries. I have a box of regular sized and 2 of XL sized right here in front of me. For me at least they seem to work better than either the 510 or 808 threaded ones. Perhaps the difference in diameter (8.5mm for 401 vs. 9.6mm for the others) makes a difference.

I never thought of that! Good point!

Neemy

ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2010
Marietta, GA
www.youtube.com
So the first batch of cartos camE in over the weekend! Give us a little time to get them listed... but here goes with the details:

510 2ohm
510 3ohm
4081 2ohm
808d-1 3ohm

All black, to start. More colors to follow!

Let me know how you guys like them!

Excellent! I will be placing an order soon. It's now part of my weekly routine.:p

ImYourSalt

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jun 1, 2009
San Diego, CA
liberty-flights.com
I've had a bit of time to try them out since they came in.
The 510s are great! Of course they are... Everybody likes the 3ohm. The 2ohm are my FAV!

The 4081s hit beautifully (2ohm)! And the 808d-1s are a bit cooler, at 3ohms, but definitely give the KR branded cartos a run for their money! The vapor production on all of these cartos is top notch!

Of course, these are just initial impressions, and I can update you with my thoughts as we go... :)

They should be on the site soon!
Please, let me know what you guys think, and any questions, comments, or suggestions you may have!

Thanks!
Ty

ImYourSalt

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jun 1, 2009
San Diego, CA
liberty-flights.com
Hay Katya!

Soon is now!
The 4081s are 2ohm. I will have the website corrected.
I have been using one, and they work great! Great vapor, with just a short puff. Not quite as harsh as one might expect. Very nice vape! Let me know If you think they are better suited for something like 2.5 or 3ohm...

and to reiterate...
the 808d-1s are 3ohm.
and the 510's are available in both 2 and 3 ohm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread