What Kind Of Cartos Do YOU Want!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neemy

ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2010
Marietta, GA
www.youtube.com
YAYAYAYAY! These are the good ones! I just placed an order for a few of the 2 ohm (and other goodies, LOL)

Thanks for for stocking these! :w00t:

*nudges Neemy off of her hands and taunts her to place an order, too*

Haha, you are EVIL!!!!

I'm in control. I am IN control *I* am in control.

Yup.

:unsure:

Princessa

ECF Veteran
Nov 1, 2010
TN
hehehe you put it in your cart tho', didn't you!

eh... so have I, along with a smattering of some flavors to actually attempt some DIY very soon!

Just waiting until closer to midnight, when I can technically say, it's payday!

Wish I knew what happened to my banner in my sig, it went POOF... grrrrrrr just as I'm approaching it saying 6 whole days... Guess I'm gonna have to go find another one, cuz I sure don't remember where that one was...

Neemy

ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2010
Marietta, GA
www.youtube.com
hehehe you put it in your cart tho', didn't you!

eh... so have I, along with a smattering of some flavors to actually attempt some DIY very soon!

Just waiting until closer to midnight, when I can technically say, it's payday!

Wish I knew what happened to my banner in my sig, it went POOF... grrrrrrr just as I'm approaching it saying 6 whole days... Guess I'm gonna have to go find another one, cuz I sure don't remember where that one was...

(I may have put a couple boxes of 4081s in there, yes... <.< )

6 days, wow! That's awesome. Congrats!

Neemy

ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2010
Marietta, GA
www.youtube.com

Neemy

ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2010
Marietta, GA
www.youtube.com
OK OK, in support of you, I clicked and placed my order too... dang... 2 days in a row, and another to come on Friday...

Should I not just have my payroll direct deposited into L-F's account and save all this hassle?

Thank ya! I appreciate the support. I get paid on Mondays! You'd think I'd have some left over from this last one, but, yanno...bills, shopping for actual FOOD - not vapable food, plus a trip to the DMV for an expired tag. WAY expired, since June! I've been drivin' dirty for almost 6 months, now.
e57abad9.gif

And I thought the same thing! I should have half of each paycheck automagically go to my LF account. :p

Princessa

ECF Veteran
Nov 1, 2010
TN
half... half? oh, yeah... sure, that's what I meant...

FOOD? I let hubby buy that... electricity... now there's a bill I'm gonna have to save some money for, or I won't be able to charge my batteries! Wait, I can always charge them at work... but then there's this lounging around posting on forums I couldn't do for long without electricity (backUPS only last so long to keep my cable up)... hmmm might have to pause for a while after Black Friday... LoL or its gonna be a VERY BLACK 2 weeks until next payday ;)

Neemy

ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2010
Marietta, GA
www.youtube.com
half... half? oh, yeah... sure, that's what I meant...

FOOD? I let hubby buy that... electricity... now there's a bill I'm gonna have to save some money for, or I won't be able to charge my batteries! Wait, I can always charge them at work... but then there's this lounging around posting on forums I couldn't do for long without electricity (backUPS only last so long to keep my cable up)... hmmm might have to pause for a while after Black Friday... LoL or its gonna be a VERY BLACK 2 weeks until next payday ;)

I don't have a hubby, anymore, so gotta do the shopping myself. Not my favorite activity.

Not to mention Christmas is coming up. I'll end up buying everyone Pez dispensers or something from the drug store.

Neemy

ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2010
Marietta, GA
www.youtube.com
Pez dispensers...hmmm that'd be cheap... then I could keep all the Rivas to myself... You might be onto something there!

I'm so glad that post was legible! I took Benadryl last night, which makes my vision extremely blurry, right as I started that response (kicks in really quickly). Weird side effect for me. I had to finish typing blindly! :blink:

But yeah, you get the idea! Pez dispensers rock! At least that's what I'm going to be telling everyone the next few weeks to get them reeeeally pumped about maybe getting one for Christmas!

Princessa

ECF Veteran
Nov 1, 2010
TN
I'm so glad that post was legible! I took Benadryl last night, which makes my vision extremely blurry, right as I started that response (kicks in really quickly). Weird side effect for me. I had to finish typing blindly! :blink:

But yeah, you get the idea! Pez dispensers rock! At least that's what I'm going to be telling everyone the next few weeks to get them reeeeally pumped about maybe getting one for Christmas!

Or... we could tell everyone that their present is... a holiday without us smelling like ashtrays. Shouldn't that be present enough? Our presence? You mean, they don't MEAN that when they SAY it?

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
So the first batch of cartos camE in over the weekend! Give us a little time to get them listed... but here goes with the details:

510 2ohm
510 3ohm
4081 2ohm
808d-1 3ohm

All black, to start. More colors to follow!

Let me know how you guys like them!

Ok, since I'm still new to all of this... What is the difference between the 2 & 3ohm 510 cartos, and what are they best used with??
Also, I won a VGO with a 900mAh batt that should be arriving today!! :banana: Should I get some LR attys to go with it??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread