What Kind Of Cartos Do YOU Want!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neemy

ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2010
Marietta, GA
www.youtube.com
What brand are the carto's? Personally I prefer the non-joye one's. I prefer to just pop off the soft cap and just fill into the filler.

Boge. I don't see a picture on the LF site, but I assume they're the same kind I've been getting from another vendor - soft cap, and very easy to use and top off. Now that they're here on LF, my entire paycheck will be going here!:thumbs:

vivictus

ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2010
NoCal
Boge 510 Soft caps and maybe some CE2's. I intend to have another kit on my X-mas list, hopefully from Liberty Flights, and would love to be able to get carto's that I enjoy without people having to pay seperate shipping because they went to different sites.

Edit: Wow, just noticed you have them actually. Not sure how long they've been there, or maybe I was just missing them somehow. Are the Boge carto's soft caps? And are the CE2's R4?

champions

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
Midwest
Boge 510 Soft caps and maybe some CE2's. I intend to have another kit on my X-mas list, hopefully from Liberty Flights, and would love to be able to get carto's that I enjoy without people having to pay seperate shipping because they went to different sites.

Edit: Wow, just noticed you have them actually. Not sure how long they've been there, or maybe I was just missing them somehow. Are the Boge carto's soft caps? And are the CE2's R4?

Where are the ce2's?? I only see them out of stock. Am I missing something?

Princessa

ECF Veteran
Nov 1, 2010
TN
Boge. I don't see a picture on the LF site, but I assume they're the same kind I've been getting from another vendor - soft cap, and very easy to use and top off. Now that they're here on LF, my entire paycheck will be going here!:thumbs:

I ordered some (yeah, 3 orders in what, 2 days? LOL), hopefully they're the soft tip easy fill ones I've read everyone talking about. Got the 2ohm? That's what I ordered, I think... memory shot after all this BF plotting.

gramakittycat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2009
Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
Figured as much :D

You want the CE2's? If people want them, I'll stock them.
or do you mean the regular filler style cartos? Want me to see if I can get them in an M series model?

I would like to have available 808 cartos in many colors, 801's in black and white, 306's. CE4's in the 808 would be good also. Just a suggestion that is all I have is just a suggestion.

You know I am liking the ce2's more and more but I also like the filler ones still.I just use them all LOL but I do like the idea of there being no filler material in my juices.As for colors the more the better;I see on the LF uk site a great varity in the ce2's and was thinking of ordering there.I would much prefer ordering from the US site so can you match their selection?Please?

ImYourSalt

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jun 1, 2009
San Diego, CA
liberty-flights.com
Ok, since I'm still new to all of this... What is the difference between the 2 & 3ohm 510 cartos, and what are they best used with??
Also, I won a VGO with a 900mAh batt that should be arriving today!! :banana: Should I get some LR attys to go with it??

The 2ohm are better suited for 400mah+ batteries. The smaller batteries cant handle them. The benefit, it more heat. Which generally equates to a better TH, more vapor, and for many, a more satisfying experience.

I would definitely recommend trying out the LR atties and cartos if you havn't already!

Yep. The good stuff.

Going to be getting more CE2s in... dont ask me when, yet. We will of course, order R4s. But I hear that RoyalSmokers has a habit of sending whatever they what. I don't know much about the CE2s. So maybe you guys can help me figure those out when they get here.

bsoplinger

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2010
Capitol District New York
Yes they are known for just tossing stuff in a box regardless of what's ordered. I've seen more than enough vendors say it to make me believe. That said, I find the rev 3 work pretty much as well as the rev 4. To me the biggest difference is that the R3 has primer so it takes a bit to get the taste out. There are other design differences but if you end up with R3 don't worry, I'll buy them at least ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread