What kind of design do you prefer to add on your XROS vape?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vaporesso_Milo

Brand Manager
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2016
画板 1 拷贝 11.jpg

Reactions: dreamvaper

HyDrOpOnIc1987

ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2021
@Vaporesso_Milo The kind that gets you to look at your inbox regularly lmao been chasing you for ages about the tracking for the contest i won at the end of May :)

That said though, i'm not sure. I like cool designs, i like vibrant colours. I also like a deep dark black. I'm not that picky with my pod devices lol more picky with mod kits

AvaOrchid

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2019
USA
@Vaporesso_Milo The kind that gets you to look at your inbox regularly lmao been chasing you for ages about the tracking for the contest i won at the end of May :)

That said though, i'm not sure. I like cool designs, i like vibrant colours. I also like a deep dark black. I'm not that picky with my pod devices lol more picky with mod kits
I'm not comfortable making a laughing face at this because I know exactly how frustrating this can be and unfortunately it does seem to be the new norm for vaporesso. I do believe you will receive your product. I did, but it did take a couple months and the communication was scarce and I never did get a tracking number. I think either vaporesso has spread themselves so thin with all of the various different things they seem to be doing these days that aren't directly vape related (which seems odd because they are One of the biggest if not the biggest brands) or they've just really decided that their new rebrand is going to center around something other than consumers

HyDrOpOnIc1987

ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2021
I'm not comfortable making a laughing face at this because I know exactly how frustrating this can be and unfortunately it does seem to be the new norm for vaporesso. I do believe you will receive your product. I did, but it did take a couple months and the communication was scarce and I never did get a tracking number. I think either vaporesso has spread themselves so thin with all of the various different things they seem to be doing these days that aren't directly vape related (which seems odd because they are One of the biggest if not the biggest brands) or they've just really decided that their new rebrand is going to center around something other than consumers
It hasn't been sent yet as per the last message I recieved from Vaporesso. I wouldn't be as irritated if everytime I get the chance to talk to them about it, I get cookie cutter copy and pasted answers that tend to be the same. And thats after having to show the contest to them each time cuz they don't remember lol just want to feel like more than a number or statistic they show eachother in the boardroom.

HyDrOpOnIc1987

ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2021
Could be worst,just take a look at the section of a certain brand that rhymes with Randy Grape ;)
No activity since last year,not saying they should post giveaways 24/7 but at least post something related to new releases,products etc etc.
Very true. Any answer IS better than no answer :)

Speaking of randy's cape, are they even putting out new gear atm? I think the last thing i remember was either the Pyro or the Pulse AIO that came out, but that was a quite a few months ago now. Little off topic for this thread, so for that i apologize :)

Reactions: Javichu

AvaOrchid

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2019
USA
It hasn't been sent yet as per the last message I recieved from Vaporesso. I wouldn't be as irritated if everytime I get the chance to talk to them about it, I get cookie cutter copy and pasted answers that tend to be the same. And thats after having to show the contest to them each time cuz they don't remember lol just want to feel like more than a number or statistic they show eachother in the boardroom.
I also experienced the 'what contest was it that you won again' phenomenon But only once. And it's hard to know exactly what the situation is whether this is the brand whether this is the rep like what responsibilities the rep has. I try never to get upset with employees because I don't know what all they even have control over. But they are forward facing to consumers. It's made even worse by the fact that they used to be one of the most responsive companies

HyDrOpOnIc1987

ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2021
Im not upset with them, just prefer to not chase :) i do get annoyed with having to remind certain ones, but its still better than no communication at all or no contests. Or no products even being developed by their company. By no means am I upset with the actual rep or the company, just not a fan of the situation. I understand that theres also a language barrier and a time difference, plus they all seem to work SO hard lol

I try to not be too snarky, and I try to make sure to put a smiley face so that they know I'm not mad or anything, just asking direct questions and hoping for a direct answer. It's very easy for things to get misinterpereted in text over a forum :) heck, my in-law hates texting and gives quick responses that used to make me think she was irritated with me a lot lol

Javichu

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2020
Spain
Im not upset with them, just prefer to not chase :) i do get annoyed with having to remind certain ones, but its still better than no communication at all or no contests. Or no products even being developed by their company. By no means am I upset with the actual rep or the company, just not a fan of the situation. I understand that theres also a language barrier and a time difference, plus they all seem to work SO hard lol

I try to not be too snarky, and I try to make sure to put a smiley face so that they know I'm not mad or anything, just asking direct questions and hoping for a direct answer. It's very easy for things to get misinterpereted in text over a forum :) heck, my in-law hates texting and gives quick responses that used to make me think she was irritated with me a lot lol

I agree with everything you said except the in-law part.
Sorry to burst your bubble dude but she does hate you :lol::lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread