Status
Not open for further replies.

dgriego

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 8, 2009
New Mexico
Hello all

I purchased a e-cig kit at my local mall. I need to buy atomizers for it and they do not have any where I bought it. They also do not know what kind to order online.

The cig comes in a black case that has one hole to screw in a battery and one hole to store a extra battery and 5 holes for carts or extra atomizer.

On the outside of the case it says

V5 Mini Cigarette

the little book that comes with it says the model is a L88B but I cannot find any parts online for a L88B

The cig is in three parts, battery, atomizer and cart. It is black and has a blue LED

Can anyone tell me what kind of cig this is and what kind (model number) of atomizer I need?

Mine is still buring okay but it tastes really bad now, I have tried cleaning it according to some of the directions posted but am still getting a real bad burnt taste regardless of what flavor juice I put in it.

Thanks

Check this website, it lists J118B or V5 mini, which is the L88B
J118B | ecigExpress

Here's another site, it lists J118B as being L88B (you have to scroll down the page to see it)They sell parts for it, however they are in China, if you don't mind waiting a few weeks to get your order
Electronic cigarette L88B & J118B PCC, electronic cigarette L88B & J118B PCC Catalog - China electronic cigarette L88B & J118B PCC manufacturers This one is located in Ohio, but couldn't find any parts for it listed on their website, but maybe I just didn't see them

Hope this helps =)

FWIW, this e-cig isn't that popular, and you might want to switch to more popular brand later so it's easier for you to get parts for it. =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread