The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

What kind of Pagan are you?

Discussion in 'Pagan Vapers' started by Nyxie, Apr 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Nyxie

Nyxie Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 3, 2009
    Port Richey, Fl.
    I am not talking good witch / bad witch. There are as many names for Pagans as there are Christians. We are not all Wiccan and we are not all witches. Some people are Pagan and don't even know it. i didn't know I was for a long time but since I can remember, I always have been.

I consider myself an elemental Pagan. I am not Wiccan, I believe in Gods and Goddesses and I pay homage to the elements.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Adrena

Adrena ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Feb 14, 2011
    Washington
    I'm a practicing Wiccan, I have no names for the Lord and Lady when I cast my circle (earth in the east not north for me), other then well Lord and Lady... :D

3. VaporPhreak

VaporPhreak Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 30, 2009
    Indianapolis, IN
    I am use the term Eclectic Pagan most often when describing my practice to other Pagans. I pull from many differant systems and traditions. I celebrate the Wiccan Wheel of the Year, but, similar to Adrena, I don't usually give names to the Lord and Lady in those rituals. If I'm doing a specific working that falls under a certain dieties repituar then I may call to them as part of that working but not always. I work a lot with Candle Magic, Stones, these little spell/mojo bags I make with dried herbs and stones and such. And I am about to get back into working with Chakras, something I have kinda let fall between the cracks in the past. The wife is similar in path mosly because she is just starting out and learns mostly from me and the books I have collected over the years. Though we are both branching out more now thanks to our local CUUPs group and some other locals we have had discussions with.

4. milo hobo

milo hobo Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 16, 2011
    Lake Charles La
    I work almost primarily in energy work and astrally. If you work the energy in just the right way, it becomes it's own 'living' thing. While I recognize the deities, they play almost no role in what I do unless they call upon me for something. I have framed my practice similar in some ways to shamanism without mind altering chemicals, just music and meditation.

We don't have many people in the open around here in southwest Louisiana, more in New Orleans.

5. VapHer

VapHer Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 16, 2013
    Houston, TX
    New to paganism, hoping my niche will find me soon ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

6. knitcrotatter

knitcrotatter Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 22, 2013
    Waterbury, CT, USA
    I consider myself Wiccan, my husband identifies as an eclectic Pagan. Glad to have found this board!

7. KjAthena

KjAthena Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 10, 2013
    Tampa Bay
    Eclectic Pagan here:vapor:

8. joe.aus

joe.aus Senior Member ECF Veteran

Sep 5, 2013
    Melbourne
    Dennis Pagan

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk 2

9. DruidPriest

DruidPriest Senior Member ECF Veteran

Sep 30, 2013
    Nothing more peaceful than finding your true path... Good journey my friend

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

10. DruidPriest

DruidPriest Senior Member ECF Veteran

Sep 30, 2013
    I tend to hold to the old Celtic ways... I favor the great mother but still honor the horned God

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

11. Requiem33

Requiem33 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 9, 2011
    Inwood, WV
    When asked I reply I'm Thelemic (practicing Thelema) but I also in the nature of Thelema I borrow from whatever works.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Deorwynn

Deorwynn Full Member

Mar 3, 2014
    Brandenburg, KY, USA
    I'm kind of a Druid. I started with ADF but, I'm leaning more towards something more focused on nature rather than ritual.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.