What kinds of e-liquid would you like to see us carry?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GABlue

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2010
Atlanta, GA
www.motivapeusa.com
Hey Everybody.

Our customers have asked us to start carrying some e-liquid. And of course, we want our customers to be happy.

So.... What kinds of e-liquid would you like to see? Any favorite flavors?

Your input is appreciated. And as always, Thanks for your support.

vape ON!

P.S. Anyone from Atlanta?

Also, Don't forget about our Grand Opening Special going on right now for a Limited Time....20% off everything. Use coupon code: SPECIAL20

grand-opening-blue.jpg

Last edited:

GABlue

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2010
Atlanta, GA
www.motivapeusa.com
:oops:

Coffee Coffee Coffee for the Atl girl-we moved north when the olympics came. Just above Lake Lanier. Not too far from Duluth :)

WOW! Duluth. Thats where we are. Might be neighbors. LOL.
Thanks for the Suggestion. We will definitely carry coffee, its one of my favorites as well.

GABlue

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2010
Atlanta, GA
www.motivapeusa.com
tobacco eliquid extracted from real tobacco! it's a small market but slowly getting bigger. One vendor was doing ok when they opened but when they started making extracted tobacco eliquid, they've had to massively expand!

That's a great idea! I didn't even think of that. It is definitely something I will look into. (Although, I don't even know if I have ever even tried that myself) How does that flavor compare to thetraditional tobacco flavors?

GaMntGirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
North Georgia
WOW! Duluth. Thats where we are. Might be neighbors. LOL.
Thanks for the Suggestion. We will definitely carry coffee, its one of my favorites as well.

Might have been before the move :) I'm up the end of 400 now. We Play ST Pious in the HS regional playoffs tomorrow :)
Get 2 or 3 good coffees :) it's my ADV I take mine with cream & extra sugar.

The tobacco extraction sounds good too. Something you can make there-easy to do-you can read all about it on ECF or here:
ALL ABOUT E-CIGARETTES UK - Steeping Tobacco Leaves & using Menthol Crystals

Good Luck!

GABlue

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2010
Atlanta, GA
www.motivapeusa.com
Thanks for the link GaMntGirl. Interesting info. luceblueboy really got me thinking about the whole extract thing. Sounds pretty cool. I'm definitely gonna have to give it a try.
I'm also thinking about maybe some unique coffee flavors, like coffee/banana, caramel/vanilla/mocha, etc.
Again, Thanks for your input. It's valuable, as we want to carry what people want. Not just what we like.

Good Luck in the playoffs tomorrow. Kick some ....!

Last edited:

luceblueboy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2010
Ohio
That's a great idea! I didn't even think of that. It is definitely something I will look into. (Although, I don't even know if I have ever even tried that myself) How does that flavor compare to thetraditional tobacco flavors?

The flavor is absolutely incredible. It's like smoking but without the garbage. I love the taste of real tobacco varieties so now I only buy them because I miss that flavor. It's no longer just about cutting the craving, it's about enjoyment. I can taste real pipe/cigar/dip/rolling/anything tobacco because it's all the flavor with none of the cancer!

There's a thread I started in General Eliquid Discussion called "Natural Tobaccos." Every time a vendor announces they are selling one we pounce all over it. Some of the hottest eliquids right now took off because of the users on the thread.

I know there's some tobacco flavorings out there that are technically extracted (like Tobacco Absolute) but they aren't very good compared to vendors extracting their own.

GABlue

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2010
Atlanta, GA
www.motivapeusa.com
luceblueboy, I am for sure going to give it a try. Although, you might have to be a little patient as I will have to brush-up on the extraction skills.
I also agree with you that the hottest eliquids took off because of users on the thread. That is why we so appreciate their input, as we are here to make our fellow vapors happy.

Thanks again for your suggestion, it has such great potential.

Last edited:

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
Any juice that's Made in the USA would be just fine with me... ;) and you might consider carrying an all VG one for people who have a sensitivity to PG.

Another suggestion would be to offer a 1st Class Mail option, since $5.99 is a lot to pay for a bottle of juice to get shipped... or any small items, for that matter... :)

GABlue

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2010
Atlanta, GA
www.motivapeusa.com
Thanks for the input spacekitty. We plan on making our own eliquid using US ingredients, as well as PG/VG mixes and All VG or all PG.
Just trying to see what flavors everyone is looking for.

As far as shipping, we'll have to look into the First Class option. We're a new store and Priority Mail has worked for us so far, but you've got a point regarding the small items. Thanks for pointing that out to us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread