What makes a 306 atty hit hard and whats the "magic" behind hh357 atty ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

flexsr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2009
upstate new york
Hey all,

Like the topic says, now with rebuildables a lot of us are well versed with making coils or seeing coils and also well versed with wattage and voltage and airflow and ohms law so.............

I dont have one to dissect right now but what makes a 306 atty hit hard and hot? . At end of the day it's just a coil right - what makes a 306 atty/coil at 1.5 ohms hit better than a different coil at 1.5 ohms or hit better than a 510 coil at 1.5 ohms ? Any guesses ?

Secondly, i heard all the hoopla about these hh357 attys. my girlfriend who wanted something really good just ordered one. I myself have never tried one. But it seems pretty clear that most reviewers love these attys. first of all - what does Cisco spec mean ? Secondly, i not trying to take over their business LOL but these things are just coils - no magic - why do they supposedly hit so good and why supposedly last so long - again not looking for trade secrets just some insights or informed guesses -

Thx.

want to quit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Germany/ Atlanta, GA
FYI: I am just a regular vapor and don't know much about how stuff functions. If I like it I use it that"s about it.

Cisco spec: I believe its a quality standard put in place by Francisco owner of avid vapor and manufacturer of Cisco (FranCISCO) atomizers.

HH.357: using them for a while now, flavor is out of this world. Only difference that I can tell you are the following

A. Hand made in the USA
B. You can have them custom made to your preference of juice meaning 100% VG, 100%PG, 50/50 which makes a big difference to me personally.
C. Bridge-less, Short/ long barrel

But wait there is more! I just cant tell you the rest. All I can say is the flavor is insane and so so so much better than a regular 510 atty.

Only small issue for me is sometimes it spits out juice when I over drip.

306 atty: I agree with you but cant tell you what it is. I believe (Could be 100% wrong) since you don't have a barrel and the drip tip sits directly over the atty its just making it run warmer since there is no distance to cover with a barrel on regular 510s.

No clue if that is correct. Point is, get yourself a HH.357. Once you figured it out (it will take a lil getting used to) its a freaking machine sir.

DreamWithin

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2012
New England
I think the main difference between a 306 and many other atty types is simply the coil placement. The coil is seated much higher (and thus closer to your mouth) than it is in a standard 510 or 901. That's probably the biggest difference since the actual coil construction is pretty much the same, with some slight variations between models/manufacturers. The HH357 has higher coil placement like a 306, giving much the same performance results but in the form factor of a standard 510 atty.

As for atty life, quality of build definitely does factor in, but with proper care any atty can potentially last for a good while. I've had some cheapos that gave me more than my money's worth in terms of how much juice I put through them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread