what mech mod should I buy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vaslovik

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2013
That's quite a question. The answer depends, in large degree, on your personal taste, preferences, and your budget, none of which we know anything about. What about button placement? Do you want a bottom button or a side button? Top side or bottom side? How much do you see yourself spending on it? What color or finish might you like?

For my part I'm pretty happy with my Sigelei 24, which you can find for under $30 online and it's a nice looking mech. If I could afford it I'd order myself an Atmizoo Roller.

BardicDruid

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2009
Central Texas
I have a K100 and a KTS+.

I don't use either. Maybe one day, when I get into RBAs/RDAs and stuff like that. Not particularly useful for an "off the shelf" carto and clearo user. i.m.o.
Not true, my mech mods work great with my carto tanks, there not just for RBA/RDA, you can use anything you want on them.

DasBluCig

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 30, 2013
Chichester, NH
I want to buy a mech mod but which one Help

jsmart506......
It begs the question....are you new to vaping?
What do you have for equipment NOW???
Mechanical mods are fantastic.....but NOT for everyone.....If you've been vaping awhile and are just "new to the Forum" (I notice 6 posts....) there are LOTS of mod options....some less pricey than others!!;)
IF, however, you're just getting your feet wet with vaping.....I'd suggest starting with what's been referred to as a "starter kit"....
2 eGo-style batteries (variable voltage allows adjustment for coil differences/juice flavor, etc.- but NOT absolutely needed at the outset....), 2 juice tanks/clearomizers, battery charger (that's made FOR your particular brand/style battery!!) extra coils, some sort of stand or carry case....and, of course....JUICE!!!:D
READ THE STICKIES at the top of this thread!! They'll steer you in the right direction!!
Happy (vaping) Trails!

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
Not true, my mech mods work great with my carto tanks, there not just for RBA/RDA, you can use anything you want on them.

Yes, I know that, but I can't help thinking people new to e-cigs might be disappointed if they get the wrong combination.

Call me the devil's advocate on this.

(maybe I worded it badly.......)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread