What Mech ya sportin today ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mimöschen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 15, 2016
IMG_20200609_143717.jpg

Crius II on top of the Middle Finger mod.

mimöschen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 15, 2016
Nah. I don't think your ex mother in law had her finger(s) in it.
First I ripped out the chipset of the Vcigo K3.
Then I performed the holy rites of Bigotrios the god of mech mods, middle fingers and alternative facts.
Believe it or not, the mod now works just like a regulated device, but without any electronics.
All hail Bigotrios!

Reactions: Javichu

Ben85

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2014
Kent, UK
Nah. I don't think your ex mother in law had her finger(s) in it.
First I ripped out the chipset of the Vcigo K3.
Then I performed the holy rites of Bigotrios the god of mech mods, middle fingers and alternative facts.
Believe it or not, the mod now works just like a regulated device, but without any electronics.
All hail Bigotrios!

Where is the facepalm smiley?

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
Behave in here.

The Luna is not a mechanical mod.
It is an unregulated mod - meaning you can't adjust voltage or wattage.
It has a chip with protective features.

A mechanical mod has NO safety features -no negative polarity protection, no low battery turn off, no overheat turn off - nothing.

asMODus Luna Squonker Box Mod

The Luna squonker vaping device is an unregulated mod that has a plethora of protection features due to it's chip. The Luna is NOT a REGULATED Mod (regulated mods allow the user to SET a wattage and the wattage will stay consistent till your battery is dead. This mod will fire at your batteries full voltage up to maximum of 80.0 watts until the battery is below 3.3v).

The Ultroner x Asmodus Luna Squonker mod has a chip that to protects the user from a plethora of safety issues!
There is a LED light within the Luna to indicate there is an issue.
The chip protects the user from these issues:

• Negative Polarity;the LED will flash green when you install the battery correctly, the LED will not flash if installed incorrectly.
  • When the user’s battery hits 3.3v the mod will shut off, protecting the mod, battery health and most importantly, the user;the LED will flash RED five times indicating your battery is at 3.3v.
  • The mod will automatically shut off when firing the mod for over 10 seconds to prevent any auto-firing moments.
  • The LED will flash red if the Luna detects a short in the user’s atty.
  • When the Luna Squonker mod reaches over 85 degrees, the mod will shut off automatically to prevent any accidents.

The Pumper, same thing

asMODus Pumper 18 Squonk Mod

The Pumper retains the protective features that the Luna had. This includes:

• Negative Polarity;the LED will flash green when you install the battery correctly, the LED will not flash if installed incorrectly.
  • Low Voltage Protection; When the user’s battery hits 3.3v the mod will shut off, protecting the mod, battery health and most importantly, the user;the LED will flash RED five times indicating your battery is at 3.3v.
  • Work Overtime; The mod will automatically shut off when firing the mod for over 10 seconds to prevent any auto-firing moments.
  • Atomizer short Protection; The LED will flash red if the Luna detects a short in the user’s atty.
  • Overheat Protection; When the Luna Squonker mod reaches over 85 degrees, the mod will shut off automatically to prevent any accidents.

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
Behave in here.

The Luna is not a mechanical mod.
It is an unregulated mod - meaning you can't adjust voltage or wattage.
It has a chip with protective features.

A mechanical mod has NO safety features -no negative polarity protection, no low battery turn off, no overheat turn off - nothing.

asMODus Luna Squonker Box Mod

The Luna squonker vaping device is an unregulated mod that has a plethora of protection features due to it's chip. The Luna is NOT a REGULATED Mod (regulated mods allow the user to SET a wattage and the wattage will stay consistent till your battery is dead. This mod will fire at your batteries full voltage up to maximum of 80.0 watts until the battery is below 3.3v).

The Ultroner x Asmodus Luna Squonker mod has a chip that to protects the user from a plethora of safety issues!
There is a LED light within the Luna to indicate there is an issue.
The chip protects the user from these issues:

• When the user’s battery hits 3.3v the mod will shut off, protecting the mod, battery health and most importantly, the user;the LED will flash RED five times indicating your battery is at 3.3v.
  • The mod will automatically shut off when firing the mod for over 10 seconds to prevent any auto-firing moments.
  • The LED will flash red if the Luna detects a short in the user’s atty.
  • When the Luna Squonker mod reaches over 85 degrees, the mod will shut off automatically to prevent any accidents.

The Pumper, same thing

asMODus Pumper 18 Squonk Mod

The Pumper retains the protective features that the Luna had. This includes:

• Low Voltage Protection; When the user’s battery hits 3.3v the mod will shut off, protecting the mod, battery health and most importantly, the user;the LED will flash RED five times indicating your battery is at 3.3v.
  • Work Overtime; The mod will automatically shut off when firing the mod for over 10 seconds to prevent any auto-firing moments.
  • Atomizer short Protection; The LED will flash red if the Luna detects a short in the user’s atty.
  • Overheat Protection; When the Luna Squonker mod reaches over 85 degrees, the mod will shut off automatically to prevent any accidents.
That's what I said: -P

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread