Not open for further replies.

Ben85

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2014
Kent, UK
And what if I'd post it anyways?
Who will decide if it's legitimate?
And is the mech police going to arrest me?

I think you are missing the point and seem to be causing issues, for the sake of causing issues.

And no, not the mech police. An admin such as @classwife may comment though. But let’s not give the admins more work to do ey.

Ben85

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2014
Kent, UK
It wasn't an admin who played mech police here in the first place though.
So yes, sometimes it may be the better option to just keep one's mouth shut.;)

If you want to have a pop at me, I suggest you PM me directly rather than clogging up boards with petty comments. Gets very tiring for others to read.

At the end of the day it’s all very simple. It baffles me why this has to be so complicated and all it does is potentially cause confusion for potential new members who are looking for advice in these boards. It’s great to see set ups, but just post in the correct sections. Otherwise all thread names and sections become completely pointless.

Last post on the matter. Apologies admins, I have been just as bad as the others.

Ben85

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2014
Kent, UK
63D3686A-B947-442B-AAC3-9FCD260996B9.jpeg
Today’s set up. A bit of old meets new.

Dr. Seuss

ECF Veteran
Jul 15, 2019
4D hybrid...
2e00b6c547fe32027fb077173df421d9.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

How do I look that up? I’m not finding anything using “4d hybrid mech mod.”

I really like those smooth silver tanks and mods and how the juice looks. Some of them look really nice and that’s one of them. I only ever really run across them when people are posting their rigs though, I never see them for sale anywhere. I’d like to get a better look at what all is going on with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread