What mod should I purchase to run the new aspire Atlantis clearomizer on??

Status
Not open for further replies.

dgkallday49

Sep 19, 2014
Lancaster NY
Hello all, so I need some help. I've been vaping for a good bit now. Started off with a kamry k500 cig look alike, then quickly moved to an ego style battery with crappy disposable clearos, then quickly jumped right to an itaste vtr. Made all of these transitions within a month total, but to this day I love my VTR (using an aerotank). Now sadly it's almost time to retire the VTR, or at least move it back o the backup slot. I always wondered about rba's but lacked confidence that I could build could. Then this happened, aspire released the Atlantis, all the clouds, power, and awesomeness of an rba but no cool building. So now I've decided to purchase the Atlantis, but obviously my VTR won't power it. So guys, which mod would be best to purchase to run this beast of a clearo on?!?! I've heard a box mod is always a safe bet Incase you want to build coils eventually or use a tank like my aerotank on. So which box mod would be the best bet. Im hoping I can stick with something that has vv/vw like my VTR. I'm not trying to spend more than 150$ hoping I can get something of awesome quality for more like 120$ but we''ll see. Am I better with a box mod? Which one? Should I go with a tube mod instead? What's the difference as far as running a sub ohm clearo. Before you respond please lead me to a device that an Atlantis will SAFETLY AND PROPERLY 100% with. Please no "I'd think it would work with". I don't want to spend this much cash on something that doesn't work together or work well together. Thank you ahead of time for the help! Happy holidays to you all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread