What mod to use with Aspire Atlantis

Status
Not open for further replies.
IO am wanting to make more smoke so i am buying an Aspire Atlantis. my Telela wont work wiht it so what should i get? I was looking at the MVPv3 that came out today but it wont fire .5 om coils like the ones that come in the Aspire Atlantis. I am looking for somehting that looks good with big batt compasity. This will be my all day vape set up.

Rebuke

Dec 19, 2014
Pennsylvania
For ideal performance a 40 watt + regulated box would be best, something like a ipv mini 2 or istick 50watt depending on your budget. If your looking at the mvp3's you have options in that $60-70 market. I generally run my atlantis on a stingray clone or a regulated box at 33-35 watts.

Just looking at the spec's, i think the mvp3 is priced out of the market at $60+. You can get ipv mini 2's for less than $70 and istick 50's for $50 or less. The yihi chips are solid and just a more capable mod at that price point. They are getting dangerously close to vaporshark dna30 price per watt and i think hcigar is come'n out with a authentic evolve dna 40 board mod that looks like it might come in around $100. For $2 per watt I think you need to come with more than the ability to charge your iphone. The yihi board in my sigelei has been money. I won't know about the istick 50 till friday, $1 per watt is a nice figure.

If you already have some 20amp 18650's, I would not rule out a mech. That will keep a familiar sized device to what your used to. I know i generally don't carry around my box mods. The tubes mods are just more pocket friendly for me. I don't think a mech is a great fit for you, but i wouldn't outright dismiss it either.

Hot Vape

Moved On
May 7, 2015
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

boandlkramer

ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2014
Germany
Decent budget option for only $58 (The temp setting is useless IMHO, it's easy for me to overlook because of all the other features)

The SMOK XPRO M80 PLUS is the big brother of the popular SMOKTech XPRO M50. The M80 PLUS can now fire up to 80 watts and has new temperature control settings. With two built-in 18650 Li-polymer batteries, the M80 PLUS has a high capacity of 4400 mAh. This allows most vapers to enjoy a longer and stronger vaping experience. There is now no need to unscrew the back of the mod to recharge your batteries anymore.

//www.myvaporstore.com/SMOKTech-XPRO-M80-Plus-80W-Box-Mod-p/smok-m80psl.htm

boandlkramer

ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2014
Germany
pretty happy with the Smok XPro.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1432756374.007617.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread