What Model Did You Use to Quit Analogs Completely & Successfully?

What Electronic Cigarette (PV) Did You Use To Successfully Quit Analogs Completely?

• Joye 510

• M401

• DSE801 pen

• DSE901 mini

• DSE601

• DSE103

• 84mm (Blu)

• RN4075

• RN4081

• RN4072

• GG

• ScrewDriver

• Janty series (Dura-C users vote Joye 510 please)

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

olderthandirt

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2009
Willamette Valley, PNW
njoy Npro got me started.

Mini 901/4075 made quitting seem as though it was possible.

510 damn near made it happen.

The daily combination of a Screwdriver w/901 and AdapteveR w/510 sealed the deal, made it a reality.

PV's at 3.7v with manual switch and batteries that actually work is what it took.

rfw2003

ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2009
Yantis, Texas
www.4x4mayhem.com
I tried the Npro to start with as that is what was availible locally, but it was a miserable fail at best, it felt like a toy in my hand and did not give me any satisfaction at all. Very little flavor, almost no throat hit and very little vapor production as well. After reading on here I decided to order me a 510 and that was a god send. I have now been off of analogs since Aug 5th, I tried one a few days ago and it was just foul tasting and I will never go back to them again.

R.F.

Houdini

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2009
Las Vegas
The thread is pretty simple. Just vote and post a comment if you feel the need. This is NOT what you would recommend to quit BUT what YOU USED to quit completely and successfully .... before venturing off to other models for fun.
It might not be a good idea to do it this way if your ordering for someone else to quit. I was able to quit in January using a Smoking Everywhere but I'd never recommend it to anyone. The 510 and 401 Dragon were not around back then. If either of them were that's what I would have used.

Campy

Aug 4, 2009
Did a ton of research before puchasing and went right to the Prodigy via Puresmoker. I have had three analogs even since that purchase and that was solely because I was a bit too shy to take The Prodigy out when I was around my smoker friends a week after getting the Prodigy - that is no longer the case. I have not had an analog in well over two months.

ProtoType

ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2009
New Jersey
I tried the Npro to start with as that is what was availible locally, but it was a miserable fail at best, it felt like a toy in my hand and did not give me any satisfaction at all.R.F.

I'll never understand this because I have the 4081 and 510. I gave him a brief in-person showing of both with how they perform and he was quick to say he wanted a 4081. My 4081 is great and I feel it is up to par with the 510 (I guess I'm crazy). But I want him to be successful in his quitting analogs so I decided this forum should settle it.

It might not be a good idea to do it this way if your ordering for someone else to quit. I was able to quit in January using a Smoking Everywhere but I'd never recommend it to anyone. The 510 and 401 Dragon were not around back then. If either of them were that's what I would have used.

I kind of get what you're saying. Whatever helped people to quit completely is what I will order for him. I want it to be the consensus of users' experience to be the choice for him. I completely quit with the 4081, but I know many others who claim otherwise. This is, again, the reason for this thread.

rfw2003

ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2009
Yantis, Texas
www.4x4mayhem.com
I'll never understand this because I have the 4081 and 510. I gave him a brief in-person showing of both with how they perform and he was quick to say he wanted a 4081. My 4081 is great and I feel it is up to par with the 510 (I guess I'm crazy). But I want him to be successful in his quitting analogs so I decided this forum should settle it.

That was just my experiance with that device, I can say that from what I have seen it is possible that I may have just gotten a defective one unless some of the video reviews I have seen with the 4081's have been edited some how to show alot more vapor production.

R.F.

ProtoType

ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2009
New Jersey
The fact that you don't have the Prodigy or Janty Stick on the list is telling! Two of the best devices made left off.

I was wondering when you'd show up! Lol. But look again, I put Janty up there. But not the Prodigy (that can go into OTHER). It's outside his price range anyway .... for the time being.

wv2win

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2009
GA by way of WV
Did a ton of research before puchasing and went right to the Prodigy via Puresmoker. I have had three analogs even since that purchase and that was solely because I was a bit too shy to take The Prodigy out when I was around my smoker friends a week after getting the Prodigy - that is no longer the case. I have not had an analog in well over two months.

Very smart especially for a new user getting one of the premiere devices. The 4081 compared to the Prodigy is like comparing road kill to a porterhouse steak.

wv2win

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2009
GA by way of WV
I was wondering when you'd show up! Lol. But look again, I put Janty up there. But not the Prodigy (that can go into OTHER). It's outside his price range anyway .... for the time being.

Not only it is very far superior to a 4081, in the long run it is better priced. $2 replacement batteries in comparison to $12-$17 batteries. The math speaks for itself. (not to mentioned you don't have to worry about whether you will still be able to get the Prodigy batteries as they will never be banned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread