What?? No flashlight??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thyestean

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2009
Upstate NY
lol sorry after all the posts about the flashlights I couldn't resist that title :D

Got my first order from madvapes today. Opened the package and the first thing I pulled out was the invoice. I found that when it was packed they actually marked down the extras they had put in right on the invoice. So I was happy just reading that but then thought "Well shoot now there's no surprise to going through the envelope".

But I went through it and was surprised when I found a couple things that weren't on the invoice :w00t:

Everything I ordered was there and packaged well and it was in my mailbox in just a little over 48 hours with the free shipping option.

Thanks for the extras. :thumb:

Last edited:

Thyestean

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2009
Upstate NY
LOL .... sweet of you to offer RIMP but I was just kidding. I didn't get one but I don't expect freebies with an order.

I had just seen so many people post about the flashlights that I had to use that title :D

Besides, with the stuff I ordered, I've heard it can be an addicting hobby once you start so I'm sure I'll have plenty of future chances to get one ;)

on cloud 9

Jul 4, 2009
I recieved my order a couple days ago and thought it a nice surprise to see the little flashlight. Wished I had it when we had the blackout. There I sat in the pitch black wondering where I had put all the lighters that used to be everywhere back when I smoked. I found my way to the junk drawer, a scary place to dig in even when you can see, and felt around for anything that might be a lighter. While searching I took a puff on my pv and the led lit up and a bright idea...I kept vaping over the drawer and by the light of the led managed to find the lighter and light a candle. Thanks for the flashlight!

Thyestean

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2009
Upstate NY
So i go to the mailbox today. I expect to find a package from another vendor that didn't show up.... darn usps! .. but then it turns out I have a package from Madvapes.

I hadn't placed another order with Madvapes. :confused::confused:

So I laughed to myself because I immediately knew that, even though he knew I was just joking with the title of this thread, Hoog must have decided to send me a flashlight.

Or so I thought....

It turns out that he went overboard. I opened the envelope and found not just a flashlight but 3 flashlights with batteries for all 3 flashlights and a 10ml 24mg sample bottle of his new Grandpas Mix liquid :w00t::w00t::thumbs:

Thanks a lot Hoog. I definitely owe you some future orders, once I use the stuff I already ordered, to make up for this. ;)

As for the Grandpas Mix .....Try it!!

I couldn't even begin to try and describe how this tastes. I used it for about an hour or so this morning after I opened the package and again now for the past hour. All I can say is it has a real good taste and a better TH than I get from some other 24mg liquids.
I sat here sniffing the bottle for about 5 minutes when I first opened it because something about the scent is so familiar but I just can't place it. You know how you get those scents that will suddenly make you remember something from your childhood that you haven't thought about in years? This is one of those smells but I just can't match it up with the memory yet.

hoogie76

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 1, 2009
Charlotte, NC
As for the Grandpas Mix .....Try it!!

I couldn't even begin to try and describe how this tastes. I used it for about an hour or so this morning after I opened the package and again now for the past hour. All I can say is it has a real good taste and a better TH than I get from some other 24mg liquids.
I sat here sniffing the bottle for about 5 minutes when I first opened it because something about the scent is so familiar but I just can't place it. You know how you get those scents that will suddenly make you remember something from your childhood that you haven't thought about in years? This is one of those smells but I just can't match it up with the memory yet.

That's awesome.. and the same that happened to me..

Here's how it got the name:

For me anyway when I first got a whiff of the then nameless brew Chef Scott created it hit me like a ton of bricks and the memories came flooding back...

When I was a kid in freezing cold MA, my gramps used to have all his old school italian buddies over for Christmas dinner..

They'd all be smoking these little italian cigars while playing cards and drinking something. They'd dip the ends of thier cigars in all kinds of stuff and you could smell the different flavors. There'd be a fire crackling and you could smell the Christmas tree because they were so freshly cut back then..

Gram would be baking turkey and used to make her own cranberry sauce and of course there was always apple pie cooking for desert..

These were the memories it brought back for me. The original name was going to be 'Grandpa's Stogie' but it really doesn't have any cigar taste so it ended up being 'Grandpa's mix' :)

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
I recieved my order a couple days ago and thought it a nice surprise to see the little flashlight. Wished I had it when we had the blackout. There I sat in the pitch black wondering where I had put all the lighters that used to be everywhere back when I smoked. I found my way to the junk drawer, a scary place to dig in even when you can see, and felt around for anything that might be a lighter. While searching I took a puff on my pv and the led lit up and a bright idea...I kept vaping over the drawer and by the light of the led managed to find the lighter and light a candle. Thanks for the flashlight!
That was great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread