What online vape store do you use the most?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sofarsogood

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2014
Fasttech has gotten most of my hardware money. That's because they might have a larger selection of stuff than everybody else put together. They have things I want that are unobtainable anywhere else as far as I can tell. But if you want a top selling mod in a hurry, when it first comes out, FT is not where that's going to happen. But I'm glad they are slow. I spend less that way.

7sixtwo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2013
the hinterlands
I'd been spending most of my vape budget at vapenw lately. However, this may change because although their prices are pretty low and they ship quickly, I did get one defective product, and dealing with their "customer service" has been a bit of an ordeal. They are apparently content to just forget about you unless you stay on their butts, dismissing ignorant, canned questions and "fix it yourself" suggestions, then demanding a return label.

gofishtx

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
Tomball Texas
I'd been spending most of my vape budget at vapenw lately. However, this may change because although their prices are pretty low and they ship quickly, I did get one defective product, and dealing with their "customer service" has been a bit of an ordeal. They are apparently content to just forget about you unless you stay on their butts, dismissing ignorant, canned questions and "fix it yourself" suggestions, then demanding a return label.
I went through that with Vape NW. Take the pictures of the defective product and send them and no problem. Also contact them on Face book
I use Vape NW mostly unless I need some Flavors or Nicotine too and then I'll use My Freedom Smokes

7sixtwo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2013
the hinterlands
I went through that with Vape NW. Take the pictures of the defective product and send them and no problem. Also contact them on Face book
I use Vape NW mostly unless I need some Flavors or Nicotine too and then I'll use My Freedom Smokes

Thanks for the tips, man. I wasn't sure how to photograph dry hits and failure to wick, which are the problems, but I took a couple pics of the coil, (which is apparently installed off center), and sent those in. Then they ignored me for a week until I initiated another email exchange by complaining again on the website, and told me to "try changing the coil", (on a Phoenix :rolleyes: ). Once I explained that wasn't possible, and pointed out how much I've spent on their site, (neither of which should've been necessary), they finally emailed me a return label. After that run-around, I requested store credit rather than a replacement, and will buy something I can work on myself, (and/or ccell coils), instead.

Ymmv.

Last edited:

OlderNDirt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2014
Nebraska
I buy like I vape. I switch mods, tanks, and flavor several times a day. I check pricing and availability for equipment from My Vapor Store, VapeNW, 101Vape, RTD, and Mount Baker and go from there. Sometimes I'll throw my B&M a bone and pay a bit more just so I don't have to wait for the Pony Express to arrive. I may be going broke buying vape gear, but no one vendor is getting rich on my purchases. And that's the way it is.

balance

ECF Veteran
Aug 23, 2014
Pittsburgh, PA
Really, really like the customer service at Discount Vapers.

At *midnight*, I can email them about a problem, and get a response from a real live human being (David).

The whole website feels like a human being is involved, which is pretty cool to me. Love the notes from Eric that point out strengths and sometimes, weaknesses, of a product. They're not into sub-ohms, so I'm sure it's not some folks cup of tea, but for little ol' tootle-puffer me, it's been a god send. They get all my coil business, and most of my hardware.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread