RDA What other high-end RDAs should I get

Status
Not open for further replies.

seek2

ECF Veteran
May 25, 2014
Chicago, IL
Definitely a velocity. I would go with the v2. I get better flavor due to the smaller chamber most likely. And the secondary air holes are aimed better.

But even the v1 is still good. Much better so holds more juice. Been over dripping my v2, especially when not paying attention . But the velocity v1 holds the record for longest used rda without putting another one on.

Reactions: kmapjr

stillnotsmoking

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2013
GA, USA
I'm am really liking my petri v2 by dotmod. 2 post deck huge post holes 24k gold plating and peek deck. I'm not even an rda guy and I'm love this thing.
b1e3a3836d6b3a52f140833e6eaf063e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

cheeseofvapes

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2015
i suggest:
hobo drifter
the original velocity v1 ( imho one of the best all-around flavor cloud chucker)
(i can only comment on what i've used)

heard nothing but good things about the petri v2. hobo 3.1 another great flavor chucker and easy to build w/ prepositional 2-post, pancake another good flavor rda,

cheeseofvapes

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2015
my coworker has his eyes set on the tokugawa. gonna vape it when he gets it! looks very promising with that original deck design. im so used to 22mm that the juice well looks deceptively small but i realized its a 24mm rda so that deck/well is HUUUUUGE! and you get some extra tips so i think its a pretty sweet deal.

just wished they put hex grubs instead of the flathead grubs tho. or im just really ....ty with flatheads.

united chaos is pretty neat to. the company who makes it reached out to vapinfagan (bc he reviewed v1) to help them with ver 1.2. so for a limited time you'll get some extra bits!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread