What Produces The Most Vapor

Status
Not open for further replies.

michaelsil1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2013
Los Angeles
Vapor production is dependent on your juice mix and your juice delivery device. The higher the VG ratio, the more vapor. The trade off there is, you get less throat hit and flavor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I get that, however I'm looking for what delivery system works best and I don't care how much of a learning curve is involved.

itsonlysmellz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2013
La Jolla, CA
I've seen people blow A-bomb sized plumes with the nimbus RBA on any mid to high end mech mod. the reviewer vapingmonkey has a friend dubbed "the dragon" since he can blow such large clouds of steam. My friend recently picked one up, it really is a beast since it can take dual silica wicks. I don't know exactly how vapingmonkey's friend tuned his, but right now we're not quite at his "dragon" level yet, more like a winged lizard. In fact, hyarr be a video:

beanpusher

ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2013
South San Diego, CA United States
I'm looking for the ultimate Vape what is it!

an RDA octopus $9 DelawareVapor.com and a kts telescopice mechanical $42 DelawareVapor.com
you will need to rebuild the coil and cut the wicks, i use 100% cotton wicks. and 28awg kanthal a1 temco industries on ebay 25' for $250

must use on mechanical to get ability to run under 1 ohm builds.

thejaker

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2013
La Jolla, CA
www.nudenicotine.com
I've seen people blow A-bomb sized plumes with the nimbus RBA on any mid to high end mech mod. the reviewer vapingmonkey has a friend dubbed "the dragon" since he can blow such large clouds of steam. My friend recently picked one up, it really is a beast since it can take dual silica wicks. I don't know exactly how vapingmonkey's friend tuned his, but right now we're not quite at his "dragon" level yet, more like a winged lizard. In fact, hyarr be a video:

that was awesome!!!! Trying to emulate it and I feel like I'm burning my cilia in my nose! I don't know how he does it but damn....

OP: for the biggest vapor clouds, like eratikmind posted, go with 100% VG juice. But important to this as well is your overall wattage in your vaping system. A high voltage battery paired with a low resistance atomizer is going to be what you're looking for, but make sure the atomizer can handle a high voltage throughput :) This is where things can get dangerous if parts aren't selected carefully.

michaelsil1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2013
Los Angeles

Now we're talking, that's some serious vapes! I want it, what is it?

itsonlysmellz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2013
La Jolla, CA
an RDA octopus $9 DelawareVapor.com and a kts telescopice mechanical $42 DelawareVapor.com
you will need to rebuild the coil and cut the wicks, i use 100% cotton wicks. and 28awg kanthal a1 temco industries on ebay 25' for $250

what a beast of a setup!! noticed youre in sd, you gotta show me how you wrap that thing

itsonlysmellz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2013
La Jolla, CA
that was awesome!!!! Trying to emulate it and I feel like I'm burning my cilia in my nose! I don't know how he does it but damn....

OP: for the biggest vapor clouds, like eratikmind posted, go with 100% VG juice. But important to this as well is your overall wattage in your vaping system. A high voltage battery paired with a low resistance atomizer is going to be what you're looking for, but make sure the atomizer can handle a high voltage throughput :) This is where things can get dangerous if parts aren't selected carefully.
hahaha! I made the same mistake! We actually met the guy at vaperev in socal, he does a direct inhale so there's no singeing of the cilia! He also let my friend hit the nimbus, man I thought i saw clouds come out his ears

volume control

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2012
Mass
Its all about the juice, temp, and coil surface area. Juice alone can make a huge difference. Wordupecig Red throws a pretty good cloud even at 80pg/20vg from a little eroll

eroll.gif

michaelsil1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2013
Los Angeles

Wow that is serious as well, maybe I'm looking for something (at this time) more like a lizard than a dragon.

Un-Loco

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2011
Ft Bliss, TX
www.facebook.com

I WANT THAT! TELL ME HOWWWWWW!!! Lol

michaelsil1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2013
Los Angeles
Its all about the juice, temp, and coil surface area. Juice alone can make a huge difference. Wordupecig Red throws a pretty good cloud even at 80pg/20vg from a little eroll

eroll.gif

I have some juice that I can hardly get any vapor out of it and some with semi good vape all are 50/50 24mg.

eratikmind

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Las Vegas/San Francisco

That was AWESOME!

- Andy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

beanpusher

ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2013
South San Diego, CA United States
By far the most vapor comes from the most expensive mechanical mod + the most expensive RBA!!! Now take that expensive RBA and rub Vick's vapor rub all over the ss. Mad plumes yo......

that's a negative vick's vapor rubber guy...mech mod 42 bucks igo-l 14 bucks wire 2 buck wick 2 bucks batteries and charger 20 bucks=

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread