The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

What Produces The Most Vapor

Discussion in 'General Vaping Discussion' started by michaelsil1, Apr 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. michaelsil1

michaelsil1 Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Mar 21, 2013
    Los Angeles
    I'm looking for the ultimate Vape what is it!

2. eratikmind

eratikmind Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Vapor production is dependent on your juice mix and your juice delivery device. The higher the VG ratio, the more vapor. The trade off there is, you get less throat hit and flavor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. michaelsil1

Mar 21, 2013
    Los Angeles
    I get that, however I'm looking for what delivery system works best and I don't care how much of a learning curve is involved.

4. FogHawg

FogHawg Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 9, 2013
    KY
    I'd guess, all things being equal, that a SLR RBA on a mechanical mod would be it. But I digress since I have no experience with either. I found my vaping sweet spot just short of that w/a SR RBA on a ProV.

5. itsonlysmellz

itsonlysmellz Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 15, 2013
    La Jolla, CA
    I've seen people blow A-bomb sized plumes with the nimbus RBA on any mid to high end mech mod. the reviewer vapingmonkey has a friend dubbed "the dragon" since he can blow such large clouds of steam. My friend recently picked one up, it really is a beast since it can take dual silica wicks. I don't know exactly how vapingmonkey's friend tuned his, but right now we're not quite at his "dragon" level yet, more like a winged lizard. In fact, hyarr be a video:

6. beanpusher

beanpusher Senior Member ECF Veteran

an RDA octopus $9 DelawareVapor.com and a kts telescopice mechanical $42 DelawareVapor.com
    you will need to rebuild the coil and cut the wicks, i use 100% cotton wicks. and 28awg kanthal a1 temco industries on ebay 25' for $250

must use on mechanical to get ability to run under 1 ohm builds.

7. thejaker

thejaker Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Mar 22, 2013
    La Jolla, CA
    that was awesome!!!! Trying to emulate it and I feel like I'm burning my cilia in my nose! I don't know how he does it but damn....

OP: for the biggest vapor clouds, like eratikmind posted, go with 100% VG juice. But important to this as well is your overall wattage in your vaping system. A high voltage battery paired with a low resistance atomizer is going to be what you're looking for, but make sure the atomizer can handle a high voltage throughput :) This is where things can get dangerous if parts aren't selected carefully.

8. michaelsil1

Mar 21, 2013
    Los Angeles
    Now we're talking, that's some serious vapes! I want it, what is it?

9. itsonlysmellz

Mar 15, 2013
    La Jolla, CA
    what a beast of a setup!! noticed youre in sd, you gotta show me how you wrap that thing

10. michaelsil1

Mar 21, 2013
    Los Angeles
    I have a ProVari coming.

11. itsonlysmellz

Mar 15, 2013
    La Jolla, CA
    hahaha! I made the same mistake! We actually met the guy at vaperev in socal, he does a direct inhale so there's no singeing of the cilia! He also let my friend hit the nimbus, man I thought i saw clouds come out his ears

12. volume control

volume control Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 2, 2012
    Mass
    Its all about the juice, temp, and coil surface area. Juice alone can make a huge difference. Wordupecig Red throws a pretty good cloud even at 80pg/20vg from a little eroll

[​IMG]

13. michaelsil1

Mar 21, 2013
    Los Angeles
    Wow that is serious as well, maybe I'm looking for something (at this time) more like a lizard than a dragon.

14. Jjshbetz11

Jjshbetz11 Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 15, 2013
    Ohio
    By far the most vapor comes from the most expensive mechanical mod + the most expensive RBA!!! Now take that expensive RBA and rub Vick's vapor rub all over the ss. Mad plumes yo......

15. Un-Loco

Un-Loco Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 13, 2011
    Ft Bliss, TX
    I WANT THAT! TELL ME HOWWWWWW!!! Lol

16. michaelsil1

Mar 21, 2013
    Los Angeles
    I have some juice that I can hardly get any vapor out of it and some with semi good vape all are 50/50 24mg.

17. beanpusher

i got one on youtube bro, subscribe to my channel "ieatbeanerz"

18. eratikmind

eratikmind Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

That was AWESOME!

- Andy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

19. beanpusher

that's a negative vick's vapor rubber guy...mech mod 42 bucks igo-l 14 bucks wire 2 buck wick 2 bucks batteries and charger 20 bucks=

20. darkhood

darkhood Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Dec 22, 2012
    PA
    it doesn't exist...give up now before it's too late.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.