What pv did you start with and what APV is now your fav?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngieBaby

Verified Member
I am curious as to what pv everyone started with and what is your favorite APV now, and why? I started with a KGO 1100mah and now have a KGO VV mega 1200mah, which I love. I use the Kanger t3 and Vivi Novas 3.0 so I can vape all day without charging or filling up again, maybe just top off as I am a heavy vaper. I know it's not much of an upgrade but wanted a VV.
I would like to upgrade again in a couple months but there are sooooooo many to choose from I can't distinguish between them all. Of course I want a "pretty, girly" one so that plays a small part. My biggest reason for choosing "The One" eventually, will be because of it being easy and give a great vape experience, even if it means I have to girly it up myself.

Haber

ECF Veteran
May 11, 2013
BC Canada
I started on some 650 mah knockoff egos with ce5+ clearos. Hated those things they had to be twisted and tilted to avoid dry hits and with a little chain vaping I always got a nasty dry hit. My favorite set up right now would be my vamo with a cyclone dripper and my k100 with an aga t2 a close second... All of this could go out the window when my dingo shows up :)

JimMitchell

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2009
Back in the day when Njoy only had 1 eCigarette model and an eCigar model I got the eCigarette...
Later found out it was really just an very overpriced DSE-801 variant with an automatic battery.

Many styles, models, and mods later I managed to get one of the 1st production runs of Nuck's VV Fistpack.
That must have been around 3 years ago... I've picked up a lot of mods, but that fistpack is still tooting strong, and tops the list of my favorites.

I switch around, but that fistpack still sees daily action. :D

stillnotsmoking

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2013
GA, USA
My very first was a gas station cig-a-like (I don't remember the brand, but it was enough to get me interested), then ordered up a smok ego kit with mega dual coil cartos. Was good with that setup for about 6 months (it broke), then moved to a Smoktech Bolt, followed by a Young June Lavatube. Got tired of charging/fiddling with batteries so gave all that up and now exclusively use the iTaste MVPs--have two of them in rotation with vision novas on top of it. I do keep a couple smoktech ego batts and slim vivis around for emergencies or stealth vaping but they don't see much use.

bssage

ECF Veteran
Apr 23, 2010
Iowa
DSE 901 from Aqua Vapor. Been buying high and low end mods since. My current is the Janty Mid.

IMHO part of the success of ecigs are simply that they are more interesting. More interesting than smoking, patches or gum. They can bob and weave as you do. So before you get bored with one you can try another. Or another juice, or another carto. I dont really know if I am looking for the "perfect vape" The truth be told. You can probably get a satisfactory vape with most starter kits. Its the adventure that keeps me vaping.

I have probably 60 or 70 juices and a ton of this and that carto's /atty's. Its really a bit of a hobby. And compared to other hobbies not really that expensive. Maybe 100 bucks every 5 or six months I really dont count juice or carto's. I read all the tips and tricks and try what I think I can. And to boot, I can come here and BS with like minded folks. Many I have come to enjoy corresponding with.

There are a ton of sexy chick mods out there. Just enjoy the ride.

Last edited:

hyunuk253

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 19, 2013
CA, USA
Ego- T.. which sucked. to Ego - Twist. good but not good enough. Zmax - good enough started wanting more. Provari.. lasted a pretty long time.. got the ZAP.. got into rebuildables. Parkes diamond mod + Phoenix v4.. okay for my first mech/rebuildable. Popular V2/Nimbus - still have it. Poldiac + Immortalizer !! NOW I'm getting somewhere. Waiting on the trident/AIOS-T, picking up my Chi tomorrow!!

woofpuppy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2013
Ohio
www.youtube.com
I started 2 years ago with V2cigs (cig-a-likes) and still use them occasionally today. Next was a Twist, then iTaste MVP, then LavaTube, then eVic. All are working great. My favorite is probably the eVic. Lots of functionality and every head I own works with it. (Except the 808 stuff, but that's not APV)

TyPie

ECF Veteran
Apr 13, 2013
New Joisey (aka NJ)
Just from reading around here a bit, I think I've seen that a lot of the ladies looking to move up a step go with a 'mini' version (the single battery configuration) of some of the tube mods (provari mini, the curve mini, a vamo in the single battery config, etc., etc.) Mind you, it's not like I'm trying to sterotype the ladies in any way by suggesting that they don't get one of the bigger, multi-battery tube mod 'clubs' that are available, that also can double as a defensive (or offensive, for that matter) weapon! lol..... Just in case you were looking for something along more feminine lines.

ClippinWings

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2011
The OC
2010 - crappy cig-a-like... Kept me off cigarettes for 2 weeks

2011 - eGo-T... Eventually moved to dripping and cartos, but haven't smoked since.

2012 - a bunch of trial and error... Too much to list.

2013 - NZonic, with an RBA on top, currently an IGO-L

Sent from my mobile, using Tapatalk... so ignore the typos. ;)

Dvx67

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 23, 2013
Lexington, KY
My very first was an Njoy rechargeable kit that I found at Sam's club. It wasn't very good. I have been through several things but my favorite now is a ProVari with a ProTank built with custom wick and coil. Very happy with this setup. For out and about I use ego c twists with Evods. This setup works surprisingly well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread